Need a Nature druid template

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
I need a nature druid template(40reg//36nat) because i cant make a good one myself, so maybe one of you could make one/got one with this following arti's:

Egg of Youth
Guard of Valor
Malice's Axe (for good debuff while going melee)
Cycloptic Shield

BTW, i wont be able to get cash enough for some ML10 stuff (Execpt the ML10 120hp neckie)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Fuaip said:
I need a nature druid template(40reg//36nat) because i cant make a good one myself, so maybe one of you could make one/got one with this following arti's:

Egg of Youth
Guard of Valor
Malice's Axe (for good debuff while going melee)
Cycloptic Shield

BTW, i wont be able to get cash enough for some ML10 stuff (Execpt the ML10 120hp neckie)

How about u just use a 44nurt/31 reg template and just swap the + points from nurt/reg to nat xD
Have malice on your back and switch to it while in combat , so it wont affect temp ^^

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:
How about u just use a 44nurt/31 reg template and just swap the + points from nurt/reg to nat xD
Have malice on your back and switch to it while in combat , so it wont affect temp ^^

It might be an idea but i cant find a template with Cycloptic Shield who us good also without ML10 stuff.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Fuaip said:
It might be an idea but i cant find a template with Cycloptic Shield who us good also without ML10 stuff.

My irl m8 Brekahn has one with Feathered Wrap+Cyclops shield , pm ronso/prodical/triggerhappy when they online and they will find out the items for u xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom