need a little help about quest in ToA

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
someone mentioned something about a quest that gives a full armor (xept sleeves) his reply is...

Jairlyn
(2/18/04 8:21 am)
Reply Re: european warden TOA is inc need advice Hit the haven in oceanus. Talk to everyone and you will get the ocean armor quests. They are easy and all solable (oranges. 1 has 1 red to fight). This will give you an armor piece with ToA % in every spot except arms. Its an easy way to get the new bonuses filled and give room for you to balance your SC.

I would add in Egg of Youth. It has good powers and I cant speak enough of the 8 player insta rez. If you fight or heal it wont take any time away from what your doing to get people back into the fight.

IMO skip the Ring of Fire. It has low utility. Acuity and Hit point bonuses can easily be maxed on other items. The snare/DoT is nice but not enough to make the ring as a whole worth it.

You can only use any artifact every 90 seconds. This will limit how many artifacts your gonna use in a quick fight.

Cyclops shield is good. Get something with Stealth Lore in it. With it only lasting 30-60 seconds its not viable for stealthers to use it as an offensive tool unless they already see you. A NS luri guildmate uses it at the base of the hill approaching amg and he doesnt have time to scout it out. This is going to be used by non stealthers as a limited mobile form of truesight or PNode.

Skip the faction triton quests (Skyros, Naxos, Melos) The rewards are really not worth the running around you have to do. I did them just because I am a freak that likes to do quests.

Stygian quests give great items. Lost in the Sands of time and Homecoming for a Hero being the 2 good ones. You need to get good mau faction first but farm some scrolls off setians or run through ML 4.2 and you will be good. Dont do the quests that give mau faction. There are 2 factions and the quests only give + to 1 of them. They will send you around to do so much running it will get very boring.

I really like Prefector. We dont have cure disease like bards and druids so that is not wasted and the heal sphere is a life saver at milegate stand offs and keep defense. I have heard good things about battlemaster from a BM friend of mine. Its a toss up on what powers you want to go with.

taken from http://pub7.ezboard.com/fnatureswallfrm2.showMessage?topicID=243.topic

i would reply and ask but my ezboard acc got fucked up when i tried to register :(

anyone heard about this quest? what npc etc

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
the first one ie "Reply Re: european warden TOA is inc need advice Hit the haven in oceanus. Talk to everyone and you will get the ocean armor quests. They are easy and all solable (oranges. 1 has 1 red to fight). This will give you an armor piece with ToA % in every spot except arms. Its an easy way to get the new bonuses filled and give room for you to balance your SC."

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
The Wicoessa's Proposition one is really easy to do solo and gets you a nice AF102 hauberk with 10% melee speed boost and stuff...get it from Wicoessa, the NPC standing by the big-pair-of-feet statue on Hesperos Haven.

BTW when she tells you to look for excavation sites, go to the one on the sea bed at 12,2 in Hesp Haven...the other ones I found were death traps (like the one at 27,12 which had 4 yellows and about nine blues on me as I sprinted for shore), but this one is easy. And you can /excavate while resting after a fight with the occasional roaming hamerhead or ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom