Need a home

Z

Zeppelin

Hey all.
I'm from mid/pryd but I'm looking for a new home here, if your guild is recruiting pls let me know here or contact me in game as Dushku

thx.

P

pez

minor post hi-jack here but i need a mini rant.

Everyone seems to go on about how there are too many little guilds and theres no organisation yet the 'big' guilds seem to only recruit clerics. Either the big guilds recruit more or people should accept the little guilds.

G

Galiryn

Ask someone in Drakan Templars, nice bunch of no-good-people

j/k ;)

nice chaps in DT, no, really

V

villageidiot

managed for long enough before all the pissy little guilds started appearing....

Z

zlair

roll a clerics and u find a home soon enuf... easier to get in a guild with an alt if ur main is cleric ;)

P

pez

Originally posted by zlair
roll a clerics and u find a home soon enuf... easier to get in a guild with an alt if ur main is cleric ;)

Not looking for a home tbh, i'm in one of these 'small' guilds and perfectly happy with it. Just noted how many of the big guilds aren't accepting because a friend of mine is looking.

M

Mage

I don't get this 'accept little guild' thing. Doesn't the Alliance concept (guilds linked into a common higher lvl of command/control/communication), which is built into the core game design, mean guild size is irrelvant?

So if a certain group want to gain wider influence should they not seek/accept more alliances?

P.S. We're recruiting but be aware that NightHawks have (a) a core gp of old (as in age of 28+) players and (b) we're currently a small group. See Tilda's Alliance sticky for Guild in-game contact names

D

Dardamein

Care to roleplay?

The Choir is your choice then.

Seek us out and we will fulfill your inner dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread