Need a Guild to get me started on Camlann

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, ive been trying to get inot Camlann for 2 days now but its way to hard unless you know someone as i get ganked by lvl 50 stealthers as soon as I spawn, soo is there any guilds out there willing to give me a hand?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
if your low lvl and a class other than stealther/bd/necro you will get groups easy. its best to pm people in town who you fight etc. you dont necccesarily need a guild but it always helps. stick with it and you be fine

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
lvl 20 Skald cant even get out of town to exp :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
if you come from rvr first goto where you would of gone to xp on their. i dont mean the really obvious places as they are camped but out the way places....keltoi etc is ok to lvl

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Just stop being a whining newbie and get some levels

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Dont listen to Ormor... stick at it matey its hard i know but it is very rewarding when you get a higher level and it can be very fun sometimes... if you can stay online late that would be a good idea start leveling at like 12GMT+ that way you can level in Df and big dungeons almost free of hassel

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Just stop being a whining newbie and get some levels

LoL Twat alert whatever

No wonder theres no new players for camlann then :puke:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
It's not ormor scaring away the new players from camlann its that they can't get used to the pvp rulesets.

Aka. you get killed if you idle in a town.

I don't see a lvl 20 skald with green speed not being able to get out of a town for 90 seconds (lol?) after he died. I managed with my necrobot.

Deaths happen but this "getting killed instantly after I spawn" is a bit overexaggerating the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom