Need a good SB template

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Im looking for a nice SB template, I've made a few but aint really happy with them.

Im sword/LA spec'ed and it got to have following:

Malice
GSV
Leg Heater (con. version perferly)
Shades of Mist
+11 Stealth, CS, LA, Sword
As much env as possible (+11 max ofc.)

Please try to make the jewelery cheap (no Silililas necky or Zahur Rings etc)
Thanks for your time to help me out :)

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar said:
As much env as possible (+11 max ofc.)

Tbh using + in envenom in the template is waste of very good utility.
Most SBs have one or two extra armour/jewelery with a lot of + in envenom to swap each time you need to re-poision your weapons. Then switch back to normal stuff to get better overall utility..

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
JackHeart said:
Most SBs have one or two extra armour/jewelery with a lot of + in envenom to swap each time you need to re-poision your weapons. Then switch back to normal stuff to get better overall utility..

Aye, but I'd perfer it on the complete set, so I dont have to switch around :)
But thats also why I wrote as much as possible :)

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
JackHeart said:

Take a look at recent testing on VN boards mid stealth.. Some interesting tests using envenom. It turns out that swapping out our +Env gear to apply envenom is fine (as we all know - I personnally have Envenom boots and +3 env on template) BUT a 2nd test is apparently performed against envenom skill when the weapon strikes (here u will have either +0 or +3 envenom on template) and the varience can be quite a bit from full +11 env compared to +0/+3 env. Think the DOT varience on Viper3/lifebane tests went from 102/98/102/98 etc with + 0 envenom too 115/120/115 etc with +11 envenom all on same target with same gear etc (without checking VN post). This is quite a bit of extra dmg over time (although it would be damn hard to fit +11 env on template hehe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom