Help Need a favour from alb devon people.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
basically ive had enough of PvE after getting cabby to 50 and doing the ml raids, artie raids and then exping arties. so i need a favour could anyone spare me 20 or so plat so i can pay to get a scout pl'ed from 20-40ish then i can get on some DR's then i can pay you back. i know its qute a bit but i cant last that long lvling again :( please ill be on Sorf as usual till something happens.

Edit : it's the weekend now so if i can get the pl atleast by tommorow you could have it back by sunday evening

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
What I suggest is that you just take your caba and kill magma elementals and such for random toa loot+afrit essence.

will bring you at 20 plat in a few hours.

can you salvage even faster than that.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
basically ive had enough of PvE after getting cabby to 50 and doing the ml raids, artie raids and then exping arties. so i need a favour could anyone spare me 20 or so plat so i can pay to get a scout pl'ed from 20-40ish then i can get on some DR's then i can pay you back. i know its qute a bit but i cant last that long lvling again :( please ill be on Sorf as usual till something happens.

Edit : it's the weekend now so if i can get the pl atleast by tommorow you could have it back by sunday evening

Be careful mate. Alot of people are taking the plat whilst standing there with 7 accounts logged in, then they just log out after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom