Need a bit of tech help please.

Elvodus

Fledgling Freddie
I can´t run my DaoC US client more then once after I reinstalled it,cause when I turn off my computer and then start it again it won´t start...i get as far as the server selection screen but when I click "PLAY" it goes to the MS message "Sorry for the inconvenience...bla bla bla....Send/Don´t Send" part. And I don´t feel like reinstalling it every single time I wanna play the US servers...as you might well can imagine. What´s most annoying about it is that I am about to get my Catacombs copy any day now...

Then in a stroke of genious I thought maybe it could have something to do with my Win Firewall settings...so I tried to change them...but when I do I get the message "Due to an unknown problem we can´t show you the settings" or something like it message. Only option is pressing OK.

This is really getting on my nerves so I would appreciate some help.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe it's a known problem with the Catacombs client. Try checking the US boards and US Tech Support site.

Elvodus

Fledgling Freddie
Haven´t gotten Catacombs yet...the US servers is on patch 1.73c. I have checked but can´t find basically anything about this issue there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom