Necros!!

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
I would like to know everything and anything about Necros as i am thinking of making one for pve:
What do i put in starting stats?
What spec? (im thinking full DS to 40 then respec 44 servant rest DS?)
Whats stats/bonuses/focuses/resists are important?
What stats/resists/bonuses transfer?
Templates for summoning?
Templates for fighting?
What buffs on caster?
What buffs on pet?
Thanks
~Terelith~

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Achilles said:
I would like to know everything and anything about Necros as i am thinking of making one for pve:
What do i put in starting stats?
What spec? (im thinking full DS to 40 then respec 44 servant rest DS?)
Whats stats/bonuses/focuses/resists are important?
What stats/resists/bonuses transfer?
Templates for summoning?
Templates for fighting?
What buffs on caster?
What buffs on pet?
Thanks
~Terelith~

10dex 15int
sight for leveling until at least 40 yes (and u need a bb for after)
int/dex/con/hp/all resists/usual spell focus
summoning = as much hp/con as you can (including overcaps)
fighting = int/dex/resists
caster buffs = dex/int
pet buffs = everything

yurithegreat

Banned
Do what i did achilles
Don`t go with the spec everyone tells you too

Go 44 servant and split rest of points in other 2
Putting 17 in one skill and 15 in the other gives you 2 seperate buffs for your pet can`t remember off the top of my head but one buff is str/dex the other is quick/int??
Whereas if you spec in just 1 skill you only get an extra 4-5 points in str/dex and lose out on some vital buffs
They ain`t bad for RvR either (gives mids/hibs a headache if you constantly switch targets on them from a distance)
And with the split spec i found i could go almost anywhere compared to the old spec i had where i spent most of my time in barrows fighting everyone else for the spawns

P.S whoever said get a BB ready wants their heads seeing too
Necro`s don`t need BB`s they overpowered enough as it is

Yuri GellaTheNecroFella

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
yurithegreat said:
Do what i did achilles
Don`t go with the spec everyone tells you too

Go 44 servant and split rest of points in other 2
Putting 17 in one skill and 15 in the other gives you 2 seperate buffs for your pet can`t remember off the top of my head but one buff is str/dex the other is quick/int??
Whereas if you spec in just 1 skill you only get an extra 4-5 points in str/dex and lose out on some vital buffs
They ain`t bad for RvR either (gives mids/hibs a headache if you constantly switch targets on them from a distance)
And with the split spec i found i could go almost anywhere compared to the old spec i had where i spent most of my time in barrows fighting everyone else for the spawns

P.S whoever said get a BB ready wants their heads seeing too
Necro`s don`t need BB`s they overpowered enough as it is

Yuri GellaTheNecroFella

A servant spec necro *needs* a bb to be properly viable in pve (im talking 10 mobs a pull, not 2). A sight spec necro with or without a bb can chain mobs fine, a bb just makes it alot faster. A servant spec necro selfbuffed compared to fully buffed is just no comparison. For the record I have a necro, its rr5 and has been all 3 specs at one time or another. I do actually know what im talking about thanks.

yurithegreat

Banned
K my mistake got the 2 skills mixed up
Been almost a year since i played my char so i`m kinda confused which skills which :O

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
bigchief said:
A servant spec necro *needs* a bb to be properly viable in pve (im talking 10 mobs a pull, not 2). A sight spec necro with or without a bb can chain mobs fine, a bb just makes it alot faster. A servant spec necro selfbuffed compared to fully buffed is just no comparison. For the record I have a necro, its rr5 and has been all 3 specs at one time or another. I do actually know what im talking about thanks.

How Arrogant can you get :)

Hes right tho :p
Without a Big Absorb/Heal Proc Taking on a large ammount of mobs (like Pygmy Goblins) is impossible.

yurithegreat

Banned
No characters "NEED" BB`s they just an easy way to gain lvl`s if you can run 2 accounts

Yea maybe you can`t go pull all the pygmys but my point was solo necro`s don`t need BB`s
In fact no class needs a BB they are all made as equal as each other in one way or another
Bot`s are only for the weaker players imo
The players who don`t wanna fight things around their own lvl and refuse to group up because they lvl`ing their bot`s
BB`s are what makes the game unbalanced

Yes they are an advantage for certain things like ml`s etc but they ain`t essential in pve/rvr
And taking on 4-5 mobs is good enough without having to go that extra length and take the spawn from other paying users who just want to lvl up and move on

P.S maybe you have done all specs (whoopeedoooo) i only gave the lad an opinion
See he asked for everyones opinion on a forums where everyone posts
No need for arrogance imho
As for the "I KNOW WHAT I`M TALKING ABOUT" crap save it like i said above i`m simply giving an opinion (i`m allowed to do so) as you are
Theres no need to get cocky about it

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
The only class that don't need a buffbot has to be Vampiir, all others rely on a buffbot to be able to compete on even terms imo. Sad but true.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bigchief is spot on, one of the few necro's who actually knows what he is talking about.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
Bigchief is spot on, one of the few necro's who actually knows what he is talking about.

Seconded!

Buffbots make life easier for necros. That's about all you can say, really :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

bigchief knows all about necros follow him xD
and servant without bb:S, were u killing blues mate? theyr poo without BB tbh, and with bb they pwn all:)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
yes its true servant necros need a bb in order to r0x0r the big one!1!11

without the buffs its sheehat!

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Phule_Gubben said:
The only class that don't need a buffbot has to be Vampiir, all others rely on a buffbot to be able to compete on even terms imo. Sad but true.

tbh almost any class can manage without an bb. in RvR i run with my 2l7 pala unbotted almost all the time. it's an pain in the *** to run out in RvR unbotted. imho the bb's remove alot of fun from the unbotted players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom