necros

N

Novamir

i've been against chanter pet los a lot - yes it sucks too, but after a couple of casts if you run away the pet runs into keep = can kill it easily. then thats abou half chanter mana bar if they want to re-cast.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Spamb0t
chanter pets dont hit for 300-400 dmg though.

No they hit for 150 which makes up for the hp-difference between the 2 of us :)

S

Spix

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
wasn't that 1.59, fixed in 1.60?

if not, why the fuck do GOA keep patching to the patch before each bug fix (<--necro los whine)

There is nothing wrong with Volley.
It has been in the game since RA was introduced in the game but not worth speccing until now.
The only thing they fixed was lower the costs for longshot and volley, and reduced the reuse time on volley.

And yes people will whine , have seen huge whine threads on VNBoard when archers from all realms kill buffbots on telekeeps, moahaaaaaa!

Bring it on! and let the whining start!

S

Spamb0t

hrhhrhhr u buffbots in mpk/emain better hide em somewhere else then at the pk... maybe out behind a tree somewhere :D

or have a constant guard at mmg so i cant pass... hmpf.

T

Trinilim

woohoo!

I guess this is mythic's version of nerfing buffbots but without actually removing the buffbots themselves

That's actually not a bad idea, still making twice as much money and solving the problem at the same time

WTG MYTHIC! :great:

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Spamb0t
chanter pets dont hit for 300-400 dmg though.

Don't worry I'm sure Mythic will sort that oversight in another few patches.. :p

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Novamir
i've been against chanter pet los a lot - yes it sucks too, but after a couple of casts if you run away the pet runs into keep = can kill it easily. then thats abou half chanter mana bar if they want to re-cast.

But then again you lot had mana crk for ages, whereas Albs are just about to get it.

A

aavarn

Originally posted by Novamir
yep, when you'r in the middle of a keep in the courtyard and can run nowhere to escape 250 dmg every 4sec u get pretty fucking frustrated..

Haha - no offence to Nova at all - I agree completely, utterly and unreservedly. Its just funny that Hibs were telling Mids to stop whining about this until you get on the receiving end of this awful, awful LOS abuse.

As stated in other threads I will be starting the official thread where you can laugh at LOS-nerfed Necros on Patch Day - I hope many will pop in for a laugh at their expense.

:)

Not long now until its worth RvRing again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom