Necros watch out .....

C

Cernos

Your cheating bug abusing days are numbered. you deserve every whack of the nerf bat you're going to get.

We all know the class is bugged and we all know GOA have been too slow patching to 1.60 to fix it. But carrying on abusing the LOS bugs just shows what poor, unskilled players you are. I have seen so much necro abuse since returning to Hib Prydwen recently that I'm appalled by it.

You've brought shame on your realm. Shame on you for abusing the LOS bugs and shame on the rest of the realm for grouping with the abusers and being happy to leech RPs from them and use the abuses in keep takes/defences. You're no better I'm afraid. Most players I know refuse to group with bug abusers or tell them to stop. Shame on you Albs for not doing so.

Roll on 1.60 and we'll hunt you down like dogs. Going to make a special hobby of it myself. I'm not going to name and shame here and start a name-calling war, but I've got my own list of abusers (one in particular) and I'm going to be gunning for you as priority targets post 1.60. Nothing worse than cheats in any game. Hang you heads in shame for the poor gamers that you are.

Cernos

F

Fafnir

Do i need to say chanter pets? Well atleast they run into the keeps our outside sometimes so you can kill them, and they dont do as much damage as necro pets.

But 1.60 is a very welcome indeed.

S

saxif_hib

lol, got to say i'm looking forwards to the los issues with the necro class being looked at, nothing worse than trying to defend a keep and having some necro shoot thru walls killing you. Only place to hide is at the back of a keep, seen many mages die while trying to run back there as well.

I've heard that necro's blasted most of a middie force on excal where they used the los bug to knock out the defense force at a relic keep. Hardly what i'd call fair play, roll on 1.60.

D

Donlo

:sleeping:

Chanter pets, hiding bd pets in walls...hiding all pets in walls period, shrooms are orrible also, not that there needs to be a los whine about them for they have no los.

Will love to see you all still moaning in 1.6 to be honest peeps, los abuse will continue, and has allready been tested to still be there for people wanting to use it.

Ehhm, cry more.....what was it now?

C

corranhorn1

<chuckles>

Well then.. i hope my necro on your list.. always enjoy a good fight with those that hold a vandetta against me :p ... My necro i find is as good in open combat as it is in keep raid/defence... Necros using their advantage well at the moment. same as chanters always have... cant tell you how many times i made it into a keep alive just for a chanter pet to get that final hit on me to kill me... sweet when you can get revenge.

If your a tank and up against a 50th necro you be hard pressed to win.. stealthers, duel weilders... now they are a bitch.. hard to keep up with the damage output but still a good fight.

Not all necros spec deathsight full by the way.. mine is deathsight/painwork mix. so beware of the the snare followed by the taps while it lasts... 10+seconds of unbreakable snare means that if you dont get the jump the taps+DoTs work away on you.

Will you heed that not all necro's constantly abuse the bug and play an all round game just taking advantages that their class currently got? amnisia casting takes advantage of the inturupts, chanters do with their pets etc etc.

Necros arent a one spell wonder. they have other abilities. and i hope that when 1.60 comes in that you will notice not all necro's will disappear. Some of us will stay around and be in open warfare, i know mine will, had success with him that way as is and not even lvl'd to 50 yet.

Ps. if you gunning for anyone in my opinion you should name them. This way they can in-turn hunt you down in order to see whom is in fact the greatest hunter.

C

Cernos

Yes the whole issue with Chanter pets has been around since Day 1. But Necros are on another level. There's no comparison. Chanter pets are at worst an annoyance in keep raids/defences. A Chanter unleashing some pets will not single-handedly turn the tide of a keep raid/defence. Just one Necro abusing LOS bugs can and will (have seen it happen more than a few times both on Prydwen and Excalibur) because of shooting through walls and the invulnerability of the owner. Several Necros doing it is a nightmare.

To be fair, there's issues with all the pet classes in the game, but Necros are the most open to abuse. Kind of disappointed in Mythic to be honest. They knew there were issues with pet classes and LOS yet when they introduced SI they introduced three new pet classes (like we needed any more, gah) and still didn't address the LOS problems. Lazy.

K

Krillin.

Originally posted by Cernos
Yes the whole issue with Chanter pets has been around since Day 1. But Necros are on another level. There's no comparison. Chanter pets are at worst an annoyance in keep raids/defences.

Thats crap - chanter pets are a nightmare fulls stop and you have been able to do it for over a year and still do.

And don't even get me started on how often the stupid grey con druid pet hits me and interrupts :)

Wish i could hit mobs that i obviously con grey to as often.

Hibs can whine as much as they want and will never be justified when they have chanter los bug as well.

M

Meatballs

I thought people ran out of necro-whine 3 weeks ago? :puke:

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Cernos

You've brought shame on your realm. Shame on you for abusing the LOS bugs and shame on the rest of the realm for grouping with the abusers and being happy to leech RPs from them and use the abuses in keep takes/defences. You're no better I'm afraid. Most players I know refuse to group with bug abusers or tell them to stop. Shame on you Albs for not doing so.

Hahaha. Har!

Yes, it's bad. No, it's not a bug.

Seriously, maybe you should go outside. It's only a game.

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by Krillin.
Thats crap - chanter pets are a nightmare fulls stop and you have been able to do it for over a year and still do.

And don't even get me started on how often the stupid grey con druid pet hits me and interrupts :)

Hibs can whine as much as they want and will never be justified when they have chanter los bug as well.

All other casting pets are like a gentle touch compared to the Necro's no matter what you say. And becouse of that ppl gonna continue to whine.

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
someone got owned

you do know that such comments causes people to make necros? ;/

i want one too

soo i can own people

;/

A

amazingsteve

I´m gonna chain gank Diabalo when 1.60 arrives:clap:

O

old.mattshanes

So the enchanter that killed 5 albs including me at berks 2 days ago with a pet that wasn't in sight nuking through keep walls i even used ip and still died is not los abuse?

Sigh stop these threads about los abuse please it's never ending patch 1.60 will come soon not that long to go.

K

kameh

All pets need fixed, not just the Necro - Hibs are just moaning because they're now not the only ones that can abuse LOS bugs.

Sort the pets or remove them and the classes from the game - sorted! :p

N

Nonnier

yeah, patch 1.60 will be great, but i don't agree on this "lets hunt down all necros and kill them, even if they are grey con's, just because some high lvl 1's made good use of a bug that mythric fixed"

imo that isn't right, a person shouldn't be targetted because of the class they play, and ur reason for it is because the high lvl necros use a bug thats getting fixed

G

greatred

Originally posted by saxif_hib
lol, got to say i'm looking forwards to the los issues with the necro class being looked at, nothing worse than trying to defend a keep and having some necro shoot thru walls killing you. Only place to hide is at the back of a keep, seen many mages die while trying to run back there as well.

I've heard that necro's blasted most of a middie force on excal where they used the los bug to knock out the defense force at a relic keep. Hardly what i'd call fair play, roll on 1.60.

This from a hib? You should trying playing on the receiving end of your animists and enchanters. Necro's will be so badly nerfed after 1.60 that you'll be laughing again soon anyway... In the meantime let the necros make up for all the enchanter pet spam inside keeps that you hibs have been doing for over a year now. It's only fair :touch:

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Krillin.

Tbh you need to go on battlements which makes you VERY vunrable to attack by an infil/sb to select your target if your going to los abuse as an enchanter, also the enchanter pet does not do as much damage.

With necro you can sit outside, pet can sit inside unharmable you can select targets with no downtime :(.

Yes its lame, yes it pisses me off, yes it has won battles for albs, yes they are going to get some arse kicking in 1.60.

*cough* as a side note, you can select people from under the door in albion keeps (dunno about mid and hib). I abuse LoS to hell when albs attack because they do the same back :). Go enchanters fight back in the albion frontiers! :D *cough*

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
*cough* as a side note, you can select people from under the door in albion keeps (dunno about mid and hib). I abuse LoS to hell when albs attack because they do the same back :). Go enchanters fight back in the albion frontiers! :D *cough*

:twak:

this kinda thing almost makes it ok when necros nuke me thru the wall (in a keep take that lasts an hour) for all together ~30k hps :(

Users who are viewing this thread