Necromancer Spec Advice?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Just wondering if anyone has any spec advice (RA and skill) for rvr...Have one and converting him from PVE toon to rvr toon...Comments from anyone who uses one in rvr? (Solo ofc since i prefer it)...Atm just have some +int and Negative Maelstrom 1...

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
What spec are you?
Deathsight and Deathservant both require different RA's

For example, Servant spec maybe MoC would be nice(Pbaoe etc) and Deathsight MoC wouldn't be that useful since you have that Insta cast lifetap.

Shame they can't have Aug con :p
Necros would be sick if they could have that.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder if ML9 convoker works on necro pets

a level 74 necro pet running around pbaoeing would be a laugh

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
you're probably best off going deathsight, for the insta lifetap doohicky and a decent ranged nuke.

cant see how servant is of any use apart from farming mobs, and painworking is just lol.

As for RAs, probably some wild power, mastery of magery aug dex etc be good, as with any other nuker.

:m00:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
I wonder if ML9 convoker works on necro pets

a level 74 necro pet running around pbaoeing would be a laugh

You give a good reason why necro's dont have a working Summoning Mastery :)

Oh wait; Summoning Mastery is overpowered for all pet-owners o_O Anyhow necromancers cannot use it

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
What spec are you?
Deathsight and Deathservant both require different RA's

For example, Servant spec maybe MoC would be nice(Pbaoe etc) and Deathsight MoC wouldn't be that useful since you have that Insta cast lifetap.

Shame they can't have Aug con :p
Necros would be sick if they could have that.
toughness works just fine

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Different people play different chars on different servers is why i posted here - went deathsight in spec...

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
bigchief said:
toughness works just fine

Does Toughness effect his Absorb?
My necro Currently has capped con and +25 con Cap and the Absorb he has very nice (I used him for farming Chimera...taking 60 damage a Hit from the mob)
Was thinking about capping +hit cap on his SC too but didn't know if it was worth it or not

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Takitothemacs said:
Giving up on the mincer then?
Nah just she's a bit boring if im not in a solo'ing mood - sit at back, play songs, play suicide dd/stun'er, carry and fetch siege gear - exciting shit :(

Mind you having said that today rocked - 20k ish in a few hours solo - had some nice fights - sorry about the adds caestar and dwera - still we got a good solo fight - wasnt running off initially was just moving us out of the dock runout route since didnt want adds :) /salute

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Mine was speced 39 sight 37 servant which seemed to work well as a half way house spec.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Does Toughness effect his Absorb?
My necro Currently has capped con and +25 con Cap and the Absorb he has very nice (I used him for farming Chimera...taking 60 damage a Hit from the mob)
Was thinking about capping +hit cap on his SC too but didn't know if it was worth it or not
nope

neither does con or hp on sc. Only con buffs from a bb effect absorb. The rest just adds hp. Worked out mine has 24xx hp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom