Necromancer... Drops ?

K

kan-

Any of you necromancers out there know where to get decent lvl 40+ drops for the necro?

i cant find anything online... Im guessing the best drops would be in the new isles.. but what mobs drop what?

S

Sharma

all mobs drop random stuff, there are no set drops so hunt yellow cons to you, you will be bound to get someting cos the drop rate is insane in some areas, Dales of Devwy has some mobs that drop every single time you kill em

P

Piper

We got some necro drops in Dartmoor, so there's definitely some there. Can't remember what it was, probably a staff :)

P

Piper

It was when SI had just come out and I really can't remember, some of the early named giants I think, as reaver and necro drops were amongst our first. Sorry I can't be any more specific.

C

CliffyG

I got a yellow con (to me at 50) flex weap, unique item though. Think it dropped in the city of avalon. Also the Tower Keeper or Guardian (the lower level one) drops a Broken Maintenace Hatch which is a Reaver shield. Can't remember stats.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by sharma
all mobs drop random stuff, there are no set drops
Not quite true

Even with the new random drops different mobs drop different types of items. Some mobs will of course be able to drop everything, others only leather, some only a particular type of weapons, etc

And even the mobs dropping randomly generated items can also have standard set drops too.

C

CliffyG

The broken maintenance hatch i mentioned above is not a unique object :).

F

fatgit

I got some cloth gloves with +2deathsight +3 int +3str +2stealth :rolleyes:

To be honest, I've not yet had a worthwhile necro drop apart from 1 generic caster gem and one bracer from farmers in lyonesse.
The rest of my items willl be quest/df and my armour will be all SC

T

tris-

someone in alliance got these in SH

Cloth boots
49af, 91%, 27% bonus
10 int, 3 deathsight, 4% matter, 5% heat

K

kan-

hmm ah well... suppose ill keep hunting.. got the staff off the farmers, but my lvl 30(?) epic one was better.

Cant get anything off the telemons, still need to check out Dartmoor.

Most of the new mobs in the new isles seem to drop random stuff.

B

Bodzilla

necro ring/necklace/bracer from farmers/shephards in lyon

had some level 51 necro robes drop in caldey too

O

old.Wildfire

there are no white staves.
it's a graphics bug in the old engine.
that is all.

B

Bodzilla

necro-ring.JPG

necro-bracer.JPG

necro-neck.JPG

Not brilliant, but good enough for the moment.
They also drop some shite staves with 26 in 1 focus+6 power

G

g0ldenbone

I would check out that tower in the vales.. apparently all the weapons are glowy :). Read on VN somewhere the lootlist for the mobs there.. stacks of different stuff (lever's, hatches and stuff, cool :) ) for most character classes.

K

kan-

ahhh, do u mean Dales of Devwy ? Any idea what part of the isle this tower is? N? W? SE? etc.

what lvl mobs ? might have to take me paladin up there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom