Necroes..Are they any use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elbeek

WTF is the point of rolling a necro other than to completely FUCK OFF other players?

Everywhere I go with my little spirit cabby is spoilt by this lame class. They just appear and rape the area of mobs then say they can get the best out of the area I am camping.

Imo FUCK OFF.

thanx

B

Belomar

PLing too, don't forget. :)

(Oh, and another FotM spirit cabalist? :cool: )

L

loxleyhood

Resign yourself to matter and the embrace of pygmy goblins.

T

the_hermit

Would like to point out that not ALL us necros are arsey-tossers. If I am looking for xp, and see a soloer or a group at a place, I usually wander off elsewhere - quite often, the rudeness comes from the people sitting there assuming I am one of the rude necros, sending me messages like "No room, go away" or "FO No room for a necro".

If I think there is room for more than a few players, I will PM or Speak with them - ask if they mind me pulling from there but not wiping it out.

Don't tar all the necros with the same brush. Just because you've had a few run ins with the unfriendly sort, we aren't there to hack you off, aren't there to pull your mobs. I am sure that when Matter Cabs where first discovered to be rock hard, groups at the goblins got just as irate.

And why do I play my necro? For the fun of it. I don't powerlevel my alts, nor my wifes alts. If I am farming for cash, I do it out of the way and slowly, but usually get bored after 200gp or so and do something else.

E

elewyth

i would post obscenities about you and your family for assuming all necro's are like this..but by your intial post you already proved my point that your a narrowminded prick..so how about you fuck off and bother another forum loser.

G

gunner440

if you cry loads you might dehydrate urself

A

acei

Would like to point out that not ALL us necros are arsey-tossers. If I am looking for xp, and see a soloer or a group at a place, I usually wander off elsewhere - quite often, the rudeness comes from the people sitting there assuming I am one of the rude necros, sending me messages like "No room, go away" or "FO No room for a necro"

This is totally true, i've been leveling my necro with a friend, she has a necro and a buffbot, we've been leveling the bot with us... We camp spots where there is no one, but sometimes people come up and start pulling just to annoy us, even other necro's have tried this. Then some people even have the nerve to say that necro's with buffbots suck...

Once we even waited 5 HOURS for a spot at the Danoin clerks because we refuse to pull from spots that are already camped.

Not all necro's are bad, when people speak to necro's at least be kind.

Oh, and necro's are good for farming cash and PL :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I get so annoyed by some people and some necro's.
Yes, you have the complete idiots that somehow manage to play a necro, and will rape any spot, if it is camped or not.

Normal excuses are such as "there are enough mobs to support 2" "you cannot claim this spot" (true, but some common courtesy will do wonders), etc.
But this happens to me a lot also when I play my necro.
I can clear the inquisitors in DF pretty easily, along with Dommel solo. Yet I get retarded gimps (hi Kissies) claiming I should feck off just for being a necro. And that they should have the spot cause they are still xping.. blablabla.
Or camping pitch skeleton camp in Gwydd, very easy to clear it solo, been pulling there for 30 minutes plus when Euphoria comes back from what he claims was a death and starts pulling. Result is we both have to wait. Necrophilian had the same attitude, he did not even bother to reply though.
But then there are countless necro's who don't come along, who do move on when they see a spot is camped.
Just name and shame those few tossers who do steal spots, and are rude.

But anyway, necro's are nice to lvling with, making decent cash. Just a problem there are so many.
Regards, Glottis

I

iceflower

It is the player behind the monitor that have not a clue of how to behave. Those twats do it irrespectively of what class they play, I have seen it happen with most classes and, in particular, groups seems to enjoy occupying that same spot as you. All that is required is that you happen sit down and recover endurance or power and they take it as an invitation to take over your spot. The social behavour of twats isnt class defined :)

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans on Excalibur

K

KoreanLover

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I get so annoyed by some people and some necro's.
Yes, you have the complete idiots that somehow manage to play a necro, and will rape any spot, if it is camped or not.

Normal excuses are such as "there are enough mobs to support 2" "you cannot claim this spot" (true, but some common courtesy will do wonders), etc.
But this happens to me a lot also when I play my necro.
I can clear the inquisitors in DF pretty easily, along with Dommel solo. Yet I get retarded gimps (hi Kissies) claiming I should feck off just for being a necro. And that they should have the spot cause they are still xping.. blablabla.
Or camping pitch skeleton camp in Gwydd, very easy to clear it solo, been pulling there for 30 minutes plus when Euphoria comes back from what he claims was a death and starts pulling. Result is we both have to wait. Necrophilian had the same attitude, he did not even bother to reply though.
But then there are countless necro's who don't come along, who do move on when they see a spot is camped.
Just name and shame those few tossers who do steal spots, and are rude.

But anyway, necro's are nice to lvling with, making decent cash. Just a problem there are so many.
Regards, Glottis

Everybody hates you.. so ... you just made Kissies famous. Kkthxbye?

X

xevius

lol.
Glottis.
Would give you a descent reply but I dont give a shit about how you feel about me so .................. fo :)

F

Flimgoblin

you get arseholes playing any class - just when they play a necromancer it's like they've been given the PvE equivalent of a sniper rifle.

Lunatic with a bread knife is a lot less dangerous.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by the_hermit
Would like to point out that not ALL us necros are arsey-tossers. If I am looking for xp, and see a soloer or a group at a place, I usually wander off elsewhere - quite often, the rudeness comes from the people sitting there assuming I am one of the rude necros, sending me messages like "No room, go away" or "FO No room for a necro".

If I think there is room for more than a few players, I will PM or Speak with them - ask if they mind me pulling from there but not wiping it out.

Don't tar all the necros with the same brush. Just because you've had a few run ins with the unfriendly sort, we aren't there to hack you off, aren't there to pull your mobs. I am sure that when Matter Cabs where first discovered to be rock hard, groups at the goblins got just as irate.

And why do I play my necro? For the fun of it. I don't powerlevel my alts, nor my wifes alts. If I am farming for cash, I do it out of the way and slowly, but usually get bored after 200gp or so and do something else.

:clap:

From another Necro - who doesn't want to be tarred with the same brush....

Not all Necro's are your enemy.

I have been at pikemen in Lyonesse before now - and a 2nd necro has come along, and said 'you can't camp this spot' - 'you can't claim the mobs here' etc etc, even tho i was there long before him - he wasn't a deathsight neccy and proceeded to take all the pikemen with an AOE.

I wasn't best pleased and argued with him to use common courtesy, but he stuck me on ignore.

Makes me wonder who the bad person was.

I know it was <persons name removed in an edit>, and not me in the wrong

Now i know necros can't claim a spot - but someting like the pikemen, who DO spawn quick , ill usually understand and agree to a 2nd deathsight necro pulling as well, but to take all the mobs when im already there imo, is gonna me or anyone in my position very upset.

Just an incident of a 'stereotypical necro' incident which Elbeek is kinda referring to - I would never dream of camping a spot already taken unless I PM'ed to ask, or knew there were way over the amount of mobs to go round, easily.

There are plenty of undead mobs for a necro to do without having to camp imo.

If you want me to name n shame, i can do , i know his name, and he has lost the respect from me. Its ppl like this person that give the necros a bad name.

E

elbeek

Originally posted by elewyth
i would post obscenities about you and your family for assuming all necro's are like this..but by your intial post you already proved my point that your a narrowminded prick..so how about you fuck off and bother another forum loser.

Blimeh.

Just out of interest, wtf has my family got to do with necros?

It wasn't a narrowminded post fyi, it was merely an observation that those who /level and roll a necro seem to forget the unofficial rules pertaining to leeching. I guess from the tone of your reply, you are one of these in which case LMFAO @ you.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by KoreanLover
Everybody hates you.. so ... you just made Kissies famous. Kkthxbye?
Lol, famous for being a twat I guess.
No matter how a necro behaved in the passed, still gives you no right to start pulling away at another necro's spot and howling abuse at them. I guess you are one of those people who feels that it is justified.

Originally posted by xevius
lol.
Glottis.
Would give you a descent reply but I dont give a shit about how you feel about me so .................. fo :)

Find this even funnier, as you admitted today that the spawn time on the pitch skeleton camp does not support 2 necro's. Yet you insisted on pulling there when I was there, and instead of giving me a decent reply got some cabby being all elite and threatening to come over to aoe dot them all till I logged.
Of course, the Cabby Xevius felt it was perfectly right for him to solo a spot like the Tangler beach or trees, but a necro needs to share spots. Felt that was even funnier.

Anyway, gave some perfect examples how also decent necro's suffer from fools feeling all elite and being very impolite. Necro's are also suffering from other players, be those necro's or non necro's. A camp should be respected.
Regards, Glottis

X

xevius

Lol, famous for being a twat I guess.
No matter how a necro behaved in the passed, still gives you no right to start pulling away at another necro's spot and howling abuse at them. I guess you are one of those people who feels that it is justified.

Find this even funnier, as you admitted today that the spawn time on the pitch skeleton camp does not support 2 necro's. Yet you insisted on pulling there when I was there, and instead of giving me a decent reply got some cabby being all elite and threatening to come over to aoe dot them all till I logged.
Of course, the Cabby Xevius felt it was perfectly right for him to solo a spot like the Tangler beach or trees, but a necro needs to share spots. Felt that was even funnier.

Anyway, gave some perfect examples how also decent necro's suffer from fools feeling all elite and being very impolite. Necro's are also suffering from other players, be those necro's or non necro's. A camp should be respected.
Regards, Glottis

tbh why dont u go write a book about the time someone did u bad ?
You suck tbh. :) And yes, I told u to either behave or I`d ae dot everything u even got close to :)
I aint got time to discuss anything further wih you in a bs thread.

you kinda did explain it yourself. My necro and bb ld died u got there inbetween the time I was getting back from diogel.
If you think I get up at 4:30 gmt for the camp and then let you fucking balls licking run to bw crying little shit to take over and behave the way you did u bether think again.

Now go fuck yourself irl plz and stop bitching about god damn EVERYTHING here. First time I comment you but then again, it was just a mather of time before you found yourself a new "enemy" here.

Asshole

N

nerve

<Takes out peacepipe, and starts chanting 'KUMBAYAAAH around the fire>

tbh why dont u go write a book about the time someone did u bad ?
You suck tbh. :) And yes, I told u to either behave or I`d ae dot everything u even got close to :)
I aint got time to discuss anything further wih you in a bs thread.

you kinda did explain it yourself. My necro and bb ld died u got there inbetween the time I was getting back from diogel.
If you think I get up at 4:30 gmt for the camp and then let you fucking balls licking run to bw crying little shit to take over and behave the way you did u bether think again.

Now go fuck yourself irl plz and stop bitching about god damn EVERYTHING here. First time I comment you but then again, it was just a mather of time before you found yourself a new "enemy" here.

Asshole

P

Powahhh

Regards, Glottis

a lot of kiddos i have to add there.....
a lot of kiddos

F

Flimgoblin

think we've had enough of this thread already... and it's only just started.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Hmm, the plot thinkens. So you were playing 3 accounts atleast at the same time?
The necro, the bb, and the cabby in Lyonesse (and what where you pling there?)
Impressive I must say.
So basically just cause you get up, die sometime, then take more than 30 mins to get back, means you still "own" the camp.
I guess we just have to take your word for the fact you actually died.
And I do take offense of your use of language, really mature for an officer of the SS.
Regards, Glottis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread