Necro :)

T

Teren

Doesen't he look cool? ;)

Teren.jpg

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Do they keep the pointy hat in LOS abuse form?
Oh, wait... 1.6o....

D

decline

Does Uncle Sick ever stop whining?
Oh, wait... no....

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I am not whining, crudballs... stating facts rather.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by The Archer
Doesen't he look cool? ;)

Teren.jpg

Why are you posting this shit on BW? If we wanted to see your bug-abusing ugly little necro we would've asked to see it.

F

Flimgoblin

Re: Re: Necro :)

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Why are you posting this shit on BW? If we wanted to see your bug-abusing ugly little necro we would've asked to see it.

why are you posting this shit on BW, if we wanted to hear your stupid reactionary whiny garbage which you probably think makes you look cool we would've asked to see it.

Oh wait I'm doing the same... Flimgoblin can you please rant at Dillinja on BW - why yes, of course I can.

There, it was asked for.

O

old.Dillinja

Re: Re: Re: Necro :)

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
why are you posting this shit on BW, if we wanted to hear your stupid reactionary whiny garbage which you probably think makes you look cool we would've asked to see it.

Oh wait I'm doing the same... Flimgoblin can you please rant at Dillinja on BW - why yes, of course I can.

There, it was asked for.

This annoyed me, but it also made me laugh for some reason.

:\

D

DocWolfe

why do some people feel it is necessary to flame in every single thread? Hows it gone from look at how interesting my character looks -> Necro bug abuse? WHICH THEY CANT EVEN DO ANY MORE, so stfu and fo.

D

dJyng

Why do I press F8 and spam my DD button?.. I'ts only an image ffs!

N

Nightchill

i don't know why, but he looks like robert deniro.

:confused:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Iconnu in pointy hat = Wicked Witch of the West

Caption under piccy should read "I'll get you Dorothy"

:D

P

parisienscot

My Inconnu sorceress has an orange pointy hat and she looks cool - kind of like the Wicked Witch of the West on a holiday to the Costa Del Sol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom