Necro ToA SC Template

Malik

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all
I have been messing about with a template for my necro, but I can't seem to get anything remotely good together. If anyone has a good template for a necro please post it here, I would really appreciate it :)

Thanks in advance

Silvarion

Fledgling Freddie
TBH m8 wouldn't bother getting any nice armour atm. Seems that is falls apart far to quick now. Was PLing at the gobbos with buffed necro. Armour hardly dropped PLing friends and farming cash. After the recent patch think necros got screwed as all my armour has dropped from 98% durability to 40%.

I also repaired it all and after 30 minutes of farming watched it drop from 100% condition to 90%. This doesn't seem fair. Definately wouldn't bother getting any artifacts or using any rare items until this get put back in line with other characters.

Wonder if the calulation is based on the fact the the armour is level 51 and necro is level 44 so it degrades quicker ???

Anyway you get the idea. Do not waste time getting rare items when they will not last long. Or get them and w8 until it is fixed.

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
Silvarion said:
TBH m8 wouldn't bother getting any nice armour atm. Seems that is falls apart far to quick now. Was PLing at the gobbos with buffed necro. Armour hardly dropped PLing friends and farming cash. After the recent patch think necros got screwed as all my armour has dropped from 98% durability to 40%.

I also repaired it all and after 30 minutes of farming watched it drop from 100% condition to 90%. This doesn't seem fair. Definately wouldn't bother getting any artifacts or using any rare items until this get put back in line with other characters.

Wonder if the calulation is based on the fact the the armour is level 51 and necro is level 44 so it degrades quicker ???

Anyway you get the idea. Do not waste time getting rare items when they will not last long. Or get them and w8 until it is fixed.

just put some stats and resists on armor and DON'T repair it, it will happily sit at 70% con and still give you the stats and resists :) this does not work with + skill and focus..

Malik

Fledgling Freddie
Aye I heard that the decay stops at 70%, so a new necro template wouldnt be a waste.

Silvarion

Fledgling Freddie
Okay in that respect then yes just let your items (yes everything gems, necklaces, everything) degrade to 70% (about 4-5 hours at the pygmy gobbos) and leave it there. I personally do not think that is very acceptable but I guess it is a way around. Not sure if durability only changes when you repair so might be okay.

Have noticed though that the staff does not degrade as quickly so get some +skills on that and put the rest on the cheap stuff i.e gloves and hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom