Necro TL Feedback

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
From the friar report :

Other Issues
Issue Description:
Friars are in great need of a donkey. We need something to carry our ale. Please look into adding a donky quest much like the puppy quest. Donkeys should be Friar only.

Mythic Response:
What a COOL idea! A sweet little donkey would be perfect, we agree. It's a matter of available artist resources, though, especially with the upcoming addition of player horses, which are taking up much of our artists' scheduling.

Giv imo

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
lol what a joke about the responses of MYthic at the Wizard´s one xD :m00:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Mythic's replies to the Scout TL's report was an overal "We know, but we don't care" through out imo.

Necro one they seem to have taken alot of bugs and putting them into consideration it seems.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Necro one they seem to have taken alot of bugs and putting them into consideration it seems.

Considering the majority of the bugs or issues have existed since the release of the Class with SI it's about time TBH :)

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
From the friar report :

Other Issues
Issue Description:
Friars are in great need of a donkey. We need something to carry our ale. Please look into adding a donky quest much like the puppy quest. Donkeys should be Friar only.

Mythic Response:
What a COOL idea! A sweet little donkey would be perfect, we agree. It's a matter of available artist resources, though, especially with the upcoming addition of player horses, which are taking up much of our artists' scheduling.

Giv imo

lol i seriously thought u were joking till i read it myself :eek7:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Danamyr said:
Considering the majority of the bugs or issues have existed since the release of the Class with SI it's about time TBH :)

Its like Volley on Archer's has had no gfx, its been in all 3 class TL reports since forever, yet they make it sound as if its only been brought to their attention with each new report and nothing gets done after.

Wonder when their going scheduled these "discussion" meetings, thats all they say to each thing, makes me wonder if they haven't yet.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Double Speccing -

Double Speccing
Issue Description:
Double speccing has long been a thorn in Armsmen’s sides. This gives other tanks a large advantage over Armsmen. This has been an issue for a long time. This issue is just the tip of the iceberg that is convincing Armsmen to reroll.

Mythic Response:
There are no plans to adjust double speccing in the foreseeable future.

Bunch of wankers.

Calvin

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed Kagato,

Oh well will leave Calvin propping up the bar in my house a bit longer

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
Redh is one of the best TL's in the program. Everything he posts is well thought out and backed up. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for the scout one who seems to be non-existant (

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Double Speccing -

Double Speccing
Issue Description:
Double speccing has long been a thorn in Armsmen’s sides. This gives other tanks a large advantage over Armsmen. This has been an issue for a long time. This issue is just the tip of the iceberg that is convincing Armsmen to reroll.

Mythic Response:
There are no plans to adjust double speccing in the foreseeable future.

Bunch of wankers.

Can't agree with you more. I have a 47 Armsman and have stopped lvling him there. I was going to use him as my RvR main as I like a challenge :) This Double speccing crap is just a waste of time, if the other realms don't have it, why should Albion?

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Kagato said:
Bunch of wankers.

Wasnt surprised by this at all tbh, but at least if they wont remove double speccing they should at least let spellcrafters craft more than just +1 all melee to free us up some imbue points.

All in all arms are becoming a complete solo + bot + be lucky and fight only solo stealthers class, my prime time with my arms is vastly stretching towards 4am in the morning when the solo crowd seem to be around without the gank groups, its fun but pretty retarded when it comes to class balance. Radar also is a bitch when playing like this, but my inf is in the process of getting PLed up and if I like him I doubt I'll play my arms again.

And with ppl like grimster around, its pretty pointless playing an arms solo, even at 4am, plate armor just isnt strong enough to take on 3 DW's at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom