Necro / Reaver pics !

Y

-yoda-

Ello's went onto Pendragon tonight to check out the duel thingy :) "lotsa fun" and i noticed that necros and reavers are now able to access the main Albion areas . after asking nicely i got them to perfrom some combat moves on me "in duel sorta mode" and i took some screnshots "yes i asked permission if they were allowed" and here is the link you can view them .
note the necro is lvl35 and hit me for 130+ dmge!! lvl 50 mins in full epic armor . seems to have quiet an array of spells and the reaver seems to have som sort of pbae , and buffs .

p.s when u hit them they sound like a lurikeen when u smack em :p . also necro bugged atm and when in a duel or normal rvr they CANT be attacked :( cos i wanted to test how much hp he is left at after ive killed pet . but no such luck :(

heres the link

http://www.btinternet.com/~james.finlan1/

S

SFXman

Problem with most pics is that they are tiny. Nonetheless nice to see them in action...
Hehe... kind of funny looking:

si8.jpg

I don't really like the way the necro servants look :(

F

Flimgoblin

tis barrow wights - and probably placeholders for the moment ;)

Y

-yoda-

aye sorry some are small / i dont know how topic host .so i had o send those pics to somebody in email . and save time of them upad em i made em smaller :)

H

Hildur

Cheers to mythic...

I like that necro concept, finaly I see something I haven't seen before and it's coming from mythic

/cheer
/bow

O

old.job

Did anyone ask em how far he can stray from his pet and still stay invincible?

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.job
Can't be too far or else it will be exploited.
Maybe there is an automatic /stick ?

M

madferrit

'Mortika is currently a shade, you CANT attack him.'

Coool!!!! invis and invulnerable!

G

Generic Poster

I think it's disgusting to have a necrophile player-class. The concept of transferring your power into someone's corpse by molesting them, shouldn't be allowed in a game which is played by minors!

Hunters already have the skill 'Bestiality', which promotes animal cruelty and encourages players to force their pets into submission through such vulgar acts of sexual depravity.

I hate to think what mythic will produce next, as an acceptable class-skill.

D

Damon_D

Well mate dont know what your doing behind closed door's , but if thats the first thing that springs you to mind , if you think of beastcraft and a necromancer..then you should maybe get some help ;)

Y

-yoda-

he couldnt comment on anything other than they are lots of fun to play :( , i didnt wanna try worm anything out of him in case he got found out and lost his beta acc .

p.s he was invunerable because atm in RVR/duels there is a bug with necros pet so i couldnt hit it :( the poor necros cant even test there chars in rvr/pvp because they imunne to dying vs or players . ill be going back therelater tonight to try get soke more "better screenies" if i can be assed ill goto the new dungeon also and take some screenies .

S

Sharp Thing

i had a fight with my 28arms vs a 28reaver, first fight i had 20% hp left, 2,d fight we were both ooe and on VERY low hps, i couldnt see my hps when he died, they HURT! :)

G

Generic Poster

If you can, get some screenies of a reaver with a whip pls ;)

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Generic Poster
If you can, get some screenies of a reaver with a whip pls ;)

i dont think they have done the skins for reaver/necro weapons yet because as you see on screenshots the reaver hits me with a "chain" but in his hand he is holding a sword :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by -yoda-
i dont think they have done the skins for reaver/necro weapons yet because as you see on screenshots the reaver hits me with a "chain" but in his hand he is holding a sword :)
You mean the models? I think the old engine will have much worse looking "flexible weapons" and obviously here we don't have the new animations, models and textures.

O

old.job

Nice to see the realtime shadowing is goin to work everywhere:)

My thought here is that when I look around a grp in Hib, everybody looks(ok firbys are pushin it a bit) sorta nice.
Elves are cute, Luri's are sorta cute and Celt's just look like humans, the females can be quite tasty;)
These new clases are a bit.....Horrible really, if one of these guys walks up I wouldn't know wether to invite him or attack him.

Honestly if my Human character was in a grp full of Necro's for example, I'd start feeling sorry for what ever they were attacking!!

O

old.tRoG

'mrx was just defeated in a duel by mrz'

whats that all about?

are mythic implementing a duelling arena in SI?

ive been away the last week and im so out of date :'(

D

DocWolfe

Nice to see the realtime shadowing is goin to work everywhere:)

My thought here is that when I look around a grp in Hib, everybody looks(ok firbys are pushin it a bit) sorta nice.
Elves are cute, Luri's are sorta cute and Celt's just look like humans, the females can be quite tasty;)
These new clases are a bit.....Horrible really, if one of these guys walks up I wouldn't know wether to invite him or attack him.

Honestly if my Human character was in a grp full of Necro's for example, I'd start feeling sorry for what ever they were attacking!!

the guy is using standard client on pendragon, not SI client

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom