Necro question...

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Never posted on this forum before coz I usually can't be arsed to care...
But, anyone care to explain to me how a solo necro can run faster than lightning ?

Warping around like mad... and moving faster than a skald...
Great skills...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Krakatau said:
Never posted on this forum before coz I usually can't be arsed to care...
But, anyone care to explain to me how a solo necro can run faster than lightning ?

Warping around like mad... and moving faster than a skald...
Great skills...

Stlong pgymy farming is the answer!

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Think your talking about me...
I got Hastener buff to be able to catch your Healer? (Wio), then used sprint.
I noticed my pet going crazy, warping about all round me, but always staying within follow range, sorry, but not my fault, i think mythic changed pet code somehow, so blame them.
Great fight btw, took me down twice, nerf debuffs =)

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Drusus said:
Think your talking about me...
I got Hastener buff to be able to catch your Healer? (Wio), then used sprint.
I noticed my pet going crazy, warping about all round me, but always staying within follow range, sorry, but not my fault, i think mythic changed pet code somehow, so blame them.
Great fight btw, took me down twice, nerf debuffs =)

Wasn't gonna name anyone :m00:
Was just curious :p
And no..I was there with SB..you warped around like mad at mach 6 it looked like...
But Wio (shammy btw) told me he hit you, so speed should have dropped anyhow. Well, gotta test my necro out later and see about the pet code

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Speed would drop on pet, but i'd keep speed on necro until i attack as i'm immune to everything in shade (except Zephyr) so keep speed even if pet is attacked.
It's only since patch that my pet warps about like that :eek6:

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Something has changed with pets, you would see the same thing looking at other pet classes with speed.

Brite

Banned
Mythic seem to have changed pets so that they are able to keep up with the new pve running speeds without needing any speed, so they are able to run a lot faster also with hastener speed, means they can also keep up if you sprint without speed, which is nice

I don't think it affects the pet if its in combat, but im not sure, if it does nerf it and nerf it now if its not already done in US as this would make ML9 pets completely stupid and unable to kite

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
They need to revisted the code because the pets do warp around you. Noticed it got really bad last night even at caster spd.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Pets seem to always have 1 tier speed higher than the owner.

Before this new patch, pets already were on constant sprint ( not taking any other speed bonus into account ) so they would be able to keep up with you. Now that other speed bonuses are increased, so are pet's speeds. Looks mighty weird on my cabalist :p

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
OK, sounds like good valid points :)
Should be fun trying to line up a PA now on a warping pet with speed hehe

And tbh, I'm surprised it didn't turn into a whine thread as I feared when I posted here ;)

Guess it's still possible to ask a simple question and get some decent answers - thx people :cheers:

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Guessed it had something to do with necro being a pet and all, just sucks that you can't do anything to break speed on em. As a shammie I need to kite loads, and you having two scoutfriends didn't really help. :)

Wio isn't really that opted for RvR either, it's my buffbot. :)

Had some good fun in the middle of the night though, just nerf scouts already! ;)

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
That Moonwalking is BS...
Had a fight against Brite, he dropped TWF, i killed him, told pet passive+here, it then proceeds to moonwalk away from me, slowly, right thru the damn TWF =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom