Necro question

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
I got a few questions about the necro,

1) do bonus to stat efrectivenes and bonus to healing effectivenes TOA bonuses effect the Necro self buff spells and HoT

2) what stats start to degrade as item quality goes down, and what stats stay the same on items regardless of quality.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure about the first question, never tried any of those bonuses.

No stat bonuses degrade when the item goes down to 70 con but +skill like +4 to all magic is removed when it hits 70%. On a staff you lose the focus when its at 70 con and i think its halved at 90 con

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:
I got a few questions about the necro,

1) do bonus to stat efrectivenes and bonus to healing effectivenes TOA bonuses effect the Necro self buff spells and HoT

2) what stats start to degrade as item quality goes down, and what stats stay the same on items regardless of quality.

AFAIK the healing bonus does not transfer to Necromancers. The items with those bonuses were only ever intended to be used by 'proper' healing classes. I do not know, but following the same guidelines, I'd imagine that the Necro abomination self-buffs would be similarly unaffected.

As an item declines in condition, all you lose is +Skill (Death Sight, Death Servant, Pain Working). All other stat bonuese remain. For example, the Ancient Copper Necklace on my Necromancer is at 0% Con and 0% Dur, but I still recieve the bonuses to my resists.

I can post you my ToA template if you'd like some ideas for your own?

HTH :)

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
yeah that'd be nice thanks

is there any way to see what stats your pet has, does realm lore work when used on a pet

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
1.stat buffs affect pet buffs , tried it , healing+ don't sadly ;(

2. check above ;)

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
thanks just what i wanted to here hehe

so say that my dex and dex/quick buff gives me 81 (from the delve info) with the 25% bonus to stat enhancement spells the same buff should give me around about 101 dex buff in total ? or are there more caps i have to consider.

one other question, say you have level 32 damage shield + mof2 + 12 on that skill would that take it to a level 50 spell for resisted purposes.

how does MOF and +skill work,

at 39 sight + mof2 + 12 skill, what would it do to the level 39 lifetap

a) for its damage table, would it be 39+12 or 39+12+9 (mof2)

b) for its resisted table would it be 39+12 or 39+12+9 (mof2) or just 39+9Mof2

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
at 31 servent + mof2 + 12 skill, what would it do to the level 31 instant DD

a) for its damage table, would it be 31+12 or 31+12+9 (mof2)

b) for its resisted table would it be 31+12 or 31+12+9 (mof2) or just 31+9Mof2

level 39 spell was a bad example to use, what would the damage and resistance be on a level 31 spell

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:
at 31 servent + mof2 + 12 skill, what would it do to the level 31 instant DD

a) for its damage table, would it be 31+12 or 31+12+9 (mof2)

b) for its resisted table would it be 31+12 or 31+12+9 (mof2) or just 31+9Mof2

level 39 spell was a bad example to use, what would the damage and resistance be on a level 31 spell

I have been trying to work this out in my own head...my own Necromancer is Sight spec, so I have never used MoF, but if this helps you out, remember...

MoF: This raises the level of the spell for resistance purposes by a given amount. So, if you were to cast a Lvl 35 spell against a Lvl 44 mob, but have MoF II (I'll accept it's +9 levels as quoted, I have no idea personally), the level of the casted spell (for resistance purposes) is as though it were a Lvl 44 spell, not a Lvl 35 one.

+Skill: All +Skill does is to reduce variance in the damage spells will do when cast against the same mob of the same level. So, again with an example. Let's say you cast the Lvl 50 Base Lifetap on a Lvl 50 mob with no +Sight. You cast 5 spells and hit for 200, 159, 147, 256 and 300. You then pop on your uber SC suit with +11 Sight, pick an identical mob and cast your 5 spells again. This time you hit for 300, 300, 295, 298 and 300. See?

So, to answer your example:

Damage would be 31+12
Resist would be 31+9

HTH :)

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
thanks everyone for the quick reply, its all been very helpfull, cleared up more or less everything i was unsure about, :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom