Necro question

Carneus

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all,

When a cleric buffs me, not the pet, does the increase in stats carry across to the pet automatically or do I have to release it and resummon?

Also, is anyone else having trouble getting their pet to follow them underwater? My pet just stays on the surface and won't dive.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
i tested con buffs in 1.65 or something, and back then, they affected both melee and magic damage

Oidche

Fledgling Freddie
In short, con transfers on summon, the rest of the buffs transfer immediately when cast.

Carneus

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the info on the buffs.

Anyone else have pet swimming problems?

Ocomas

Loyal Freddie
In a word 'yes' regarding the swimming thing. I was at Aerus at the dock, cast pet and off I went. Attempted to dive next i was told by m8 that pet was still on surface. Could I get it to surface..... Nope :twak:

So I had to release it and recast, however I got eaten by a red con white shark during the casting process :eek7:

Upon saying that, when I was in Volcanus I did the same thing... cast and swim, and had no problem.

So I would say...... Yes there is something odd.... unusual..... strange..... weird..... etc about the whole process of the Necro pet management scripting.

The solution is.............. ?

regards Ocomas level 46 necro and a new player to Albion

Carneus

Fledgling Freddie
I've never had this problem before, only since last patch. I've used Rightnow, lets see what they say. Hopefully.

Carneus

Fledgling Freddie
GOA said:
Greetings,
The issue with necromancer pets not following you underwater or not surfacing with you is a known issue. Unfortunately it isn't fixed until version 1.70. In the meantime the only workaround is to recast your pet when you dive.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

So there you have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom