Necro + plvl

K

kloker

I'm currently lvling a necro (lvl 29) and steady heading for lvl 50. Was wondering if any lvl 50 necro was interested in plvling/getting plvled. My plan is to do 5 lvls/time, just because of the fact that I know that some people wont return the favour when you lvled them to 40(or 50).

Post here or pm me ingame (salsicha)

R

Restart

You want a Necro to p'lvl your Necro? ¬¬

E

[e]

lol

suggestion: IQ > 80 to be able to post = less idiotic posts.

F

Fagane

I did know that the necro class is most easy to level in the game. But that you also need to be of low intelect for it was compleetly new for me.

Fagane

C

Conchabar

lol this thread is a joke a necro needing pling :lol: only a nub necro would need pling

K

kloker

right

I'm currently lvling a necro (lvl 29) and steady heading for lvl 50. Was wondering if any lvl 50 necro was interested in plvling/getting plvled. My plan is to do 5 lvls/time, just because of the fact that I know that some people wont return the favour when you lvled them to 40(or 50).

I can't see anything about me saying that my necro needs to be plvled... hence his lvl 29 and i've rising steadly........ I WONDER.

Now before you pathetic fools start spamming anymore lemme explain, when I hit about 40, i'm gonna be able to plvl.... that's when I wanna start plvling/getting plvled(with other alts)

Peace out,

T

tripitaka

Re: right

Originally posted by kloker
Was wondering if any lvl 50 necro was interested in plvling/getting plvled.

I can't see anything about me saying that my necro needs to be plvled... hence his lvl 29 and i've rising steadly........ I WONDER.

Now before you pathetic fools start spamming anymore lemme explain, when I hit about 40, i'm gonna be able to plvl.... that's when I wanna start plvling/getting plvled(with other alts)

Peace out,

so you didn't say Powerlevelled - bit in bold... ?

They way u wrote it, it sounded like u wanted to be powerlevelled to 50, OR, you wanted to powerlevel ppl lower than 40.

M

medowind

Albion needs more people like you !

Lets all hold hands while we get pled and cry cos we still suck even with x5 lvl 50’s

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom