Necro pet bug ?

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
I know <shock horror> a necro has a bug issue with their pet ;)

Along with all the other bugs, i've noticed recently i'm getting a potentially lethal one in RvR.

I cast a spell and move no more than 200-300 units away from my pet and I get the message "your servant is too far away and will be lost in 10 seconds blah,blah" and the shade icon starts flashing away.

Anyone else noticed this either in PvE or RvR,it seems to be happening to me more and more often and losing my pet while fighting isnt good for my health ;)

I know this is to a small amount of people in RvR with necros,maybe other pet classes have noticed it as well though ?

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Seems necro pets often fall through bridges, hence getting out of your range.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Same thing happens with minstrel pets, strangely enough once the charm pulse wares off and they turn on you they have NO trouble negotiating the bridge :/

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
Yep I know about the bridge bugs along with the million other little bugs on necros ;) but this is happening on solid ground I can cast a spell and move 3 steps on a horse forward and get the message.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Probably has to do with zones inside a zone that are glued together, like when you see a line on the ground that connects 2 pieces of land.
Pets seem to really bug on those and run all away around that line to cross it, nice to abuse it when you are a caster/support as you only need to do 1 step to the left or right of that line to get rid of all pets but it sucks for pet classes ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom