Necro nerf

S

Skaven

"- Necromancers now must be visible to their controlled creatures to perform "pet cast" spells. This fixes the exploit where Necromancers could park their pets in keep towers and wander around outside, and have their pets cast at the Necromancer's target. "

GAH!

T

Tranquil-

but you can still go out, get target, go back in and set pet on attack, since it's the pet that doesn't need los.

A

Arnor

"- Necromancers now must be visible to their controlled creatures to perform "pet cast" spells. This fixes the exploit where
Necromancers could park their pets in keep towers and wander around outside, and have their pets cast at the Necromancer's target.
"

GAH!

FOR FUCKS SAKE, THIS IS NOT A NERF, ITS A FIX!

Holy SHIT you piss me off with that kind of inane, assine, retarted, pissant statements.
Run to hib and play a chanter, they are next in line for a "nerf" (I hope)

Move along, nothing more to see here

F

Flimgoblin

omg they nerfed holes in dungeons! I no longer fall through the floor! god damn those mythic people why do they keep screwing up the game balance with those patches

tis a bug fix, not a nerf :)

W

-Wedge-

This is not a fix :puke:

This is what programmers call: A work around to a more difficult problem...

Instead of fixing LOS on pets in general, they put this in... Mythic chose the easy way out (yet again)...

T

tazzke

Seems (reading the necro's forums) that this class is leveling at lightspeed...

Some power & lifetaps, and let the pet kill of the mob..if it's even close enough to melee (orange cons)

On the other hand...RvR is a whole other story...might become a sorcerer #2 case....nice class for pve...bad class for pvp (while the Mid Bonedancer seems pretty good in both cases)

But gonna give this class a go anyway, having 8 slots... :p

B

belth

Apparently SBs have serious problems with killing Necros, from reading VNWhine. Some even say they get their asses handed to them, which is only good.

S

stinkie

Seems like a fair fix to me. when do enchanters get the same fix ?

P

Pin

Originally posted by stinkie
Seems like a fair fix to me. when do enchanters get the same fix ?

Enchanters don't suffer from the same bug (lots of others, yes... but not this one)..

Enchanters couldn't leave their pet inside a lord tower, run outside with impunity (shade-form necros cannot be damaged), select any target and then have the pet nuke them. Enchanters can at least be damaged while performing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom