necro lvl 51??

B

Brynn

according to the SI bookie i got - the one with maps and quests and stuff, it says that necromancers get a new pet at lvl 51??

K

Karlo

Level 51 is also RR5 so it probably meens that.

T

Tilda

yes there was confusion about this in the US, FYI you get NO new pet at 51 nor RR5.
The last bet is the amomination at lvl 45.

Tilda

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Makes me laugh my ass off when ppl say they are level 51 or worse level 51.175 LOL

GET A LIFE !

Player characters stop levelling at level 50 (FIFTY) !

See the number in the corner of your player character sheet ? It says "50" not 51.

Just say you are level 50 RR5 or whatever RR u are. Level 51 indeed. Like you can't be killed by a RR4 level 50 or the cons are different. ROFL

G

Genesis_of_Ak

LOL ))

Level 52 ! Wow ! Cos that makes him so much more uber than the level 68 Calleach Priests. Hahahahaha !!

Or like my 50 won't be able to hack him into dog food in PVP ! LOL.

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Maybe....but my point is still valid. Last time I looked none of us had anything except a "0" after the "5" in 50.

Anyone wants to dispute it, fine. My advice : get an eye sight test.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Genesis_of_Ak
Maybe....but my point is still valid. Last time I looked none of us had anything except a "0" after the "5" in 50.

Anyone wants to dispute it, fine. My advice : get an eye sight test.

hehe or try this test :
Did you get spec points when you 'dinged' 51 ?
Did your primary stat increase ?
Does it say 51 in the box ?
Do you con orange for a lvl 50 ?

I am guessing No, No, No and ... No

edit : bloody azerty

A

Apathy

All my skills (And I have so many of those.) increased by one when I got level 51.

a.

M

madmaxx

AFAIK ppl call it RR5 51 cuz of your dmg cap so TECHNICALY you are lvl 51

you mite not get the No. in the corner but it is there in an indirect way

G

Genesis_of_Ak

An official statement from Mythic would be interesting...

Slightly off topic...I heard a rumour they were going to increase the levelling to 60. I guess that's just like spitting in the wind.

B

Belomar

An official statement from Mythic would be interesting...
From the 1.52 patch notes ( http://www.camelotherald.com/more/447.php ):
- Players who are level 50 and realm rank 5 or above have had their unbuffed Armor Factor and DPS raised as if they were 51st level players. Thus, they clamp unbuffed at a DPS of 16.5 and an AF of 510.
I think that's clear (and official) enough. I see no problem with people claiming they are level 51, and the overreaction you display in this thread kind of suggests that you are simply envious (note that none of my own characters are RR5+).

D

Duryn

MY SIG SAYS LVL 51, AHAHAHAAH IM SO LEEET ROFLMFAO AHAH?

G

Genesis_of_Ak

No mate. Not envious at all. I'm not that sort of chap. Don't get me wrong - good luck to anyone who has played hard and well to earn their current position.

Strange that you mistake my humour at ppl calling themselves level 51.175 for envy. My hib 50 char is RR6. I'm still level 50. And I don't need to call myself level 51 to make myself feel better or for the rest of the RvR community to acknowledge my achievements in the field. It's not like anyone is actually impressed by calling yourself level 51. LOL.

When I say "you" I mean it generically, not personally.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Belomar
quote:- Players who are level 50 and realm rank 5 or above have had their unbuffed Armor Factor and DPS raised as if they were 51st level players. Thus, they clamp unbuffed at a DPS of 16.5 and an AF of 510.

all it says is that 2 caps are at athe level they would be if you where 51 nothing more nothing less.

The day i hear a lvl 50 saying some other player cons orange I'll accept the lvl 51 statement till then there are lvl 50 RR5+ players and their are players with a delousion

you dont get spec points, your primary stat doesnt increase, your other caps dont change, pet casting classes dont get a lvl 45 pet, your con to other players doesnt change

A

Apathy

I can't believe Genesis_of_AK would rather admit to being whining and uninformed rather than jealous.

No, I'm being narrowminded. Of course I can believe that.

a.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Sibanac
The day i hear a lvl 50 saying some other player cons orange I'll accept the lvl 51 statement till then there are lvl 50 RR5+ players and their are players with a delousion
Why so harsh? Diagnose people with a delusion now, do you? I see no problem with people passing themselves off as level 51s to signify their involvement in RvR, and I don't see why others should. :) And then again, when you get RR5, like Apathy says, you do get spec points; +1 to all your speclines. In addition, there's the additional psychological effect of seeing a Raven Ardent on your behind (whoever can remember Mid RR titles?), which is just as intidimating as an orange con. ;)

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Sibanac

pet casting classes dont get a lvl 45 pet

That would be because 88% of 51 is still 44 when rounded down. :p

a.

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Whining - yes - so what ? You should re-read some of the posts you write in BW before knocking on my door with that 1 ! LOL

Uninformed - yes.

So what ?

What's your point other than trying to encourage some form of reciprocal teenage flame response ? (which won't work I can assure you).

B

Belomar

Oh no, Apathy! What did you do to your sig! Argh! :rolleyes:

And why were you ignoring me so hard in Caer Sidi this Saturday? I didn't even get an acknowledgement for a single one of my comebacks. :(

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Belomar
And why were you ignoring me so hard in Caer Sidi this Saturday? I didn't even get an acknowledgement for a single one of my comebacks. :(

I only speak to full spirit spec cabalists, these days. :kissit:

Anyway, was busy watching in amazement as, with Mota2 and capped DEX, my resist debuffs were almost instacast.

~sticks flag in topic~

Yes, this belongs to me now.

GOAK, go get RR5 and see if you want to keep it a secret.

a.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
I only speak to full spirit spec cabalists, these days. :kissit:
Hehe, speak to Balthazar then, he was on the raid and (I think) got the Cabalist spirit staff out of it. :)

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Its nothing to do with keeping secrets. What's wrong with the old fashioned method of saying you got rr5 in group / guild chat ?

I don't give a rats arse if you're RRx. I respect you whether you are RR1 or RR10. The differences in game time are huge; and yes I habve learnt that your character may get a little more uber.

But at the end of the day a RR9 twat is still a twat. Call yourself level 51 if u like. But you'll still be a level 51 RR9 twat.

B

Belomar

But at the end of the day a RR9 twat is still a twat. Call yourself level 51 if u like. But you'll still be a level 51 RR9 twat.
Oops. I do believe you meant "level 50 RR9 twat", or are you suddently agreeing to what you've been fighting all along? (Sorry, couldn't resist. :p)

G

Genesis_of_Ak

LOL Bel ! Very astute )

Perhaps I should have re-worded it more simply for those who have selective objectivity. Here goes.

If you want to call yourself level 51 then that is your right and notwithstanding that I find it highly amusing, if that's what bakes your noodle, then enjoy yourself. You pay your subs, you can do what you like. A person who is a twat will be a twat irrespective of what RR level he's at. Going up in level / power doesn't necessarily make you a better or a nicer player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom