Necro Help

N

Nevlo

I got myself two accounts and ould like to start playing and lvling fast Necro with a buffbot. I would like to ask what specc line i need for soloing and grping with the necro.

Also can anyone help me how to solo with a necro as i am used to chanter focus :p hehehe many thanks :)

R

Ryo

Like 99% bonedancers spec suppression, 99% of necros spec deathsight. The powertap and lifedrain for soloing as well as the powertransfer, AF debuff and absorb buff for grouping is in there.

N

Nevlo

Ok so ill go deadsight :) thank you for your help

B

Brannor McThife

I know that some Necros go 48 DS, 24, 6, or something like that (can't recall numbers exactly).

Reason is, you get the PBAE DoT. Now, although this doesn't actually do a lot of damage, it is a beauty for defending climb spots, as it will break stealth 9 times out of 10 (or at least it used to). I remember hearing of some necros being quite succesful with this.

Hmm, in fact, wasn't that necro in Phoenix Legion spec'd fully in that line?

-G

A

Addlcove

methinks there´s more than one necro in PL ;) can you remember his name? :)

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Hmm, in fact, wasn't that necro in Phoenix Legion spec'd fully in that line?

-G

Ive been 44pain (50pain = stronger single target dot = pointless :p). The pbae dot doesnt do enough damage to warrant spec'ing it to top levels tbh, looking at 4 ticks of around 80-120 a tick.

Its fun for a bit of keep defence but tbh it doesnt do any real damage like say an ice wiz could (same goes for servant spec necro inside a keep).

S

soullessminion

Level without the bot, necro already too easy to solo. get 45+ then role a bot and pl it that way :)

Mines 43 now, 2 more levs and i get to role my scout :)

B

Brannor McThife

Many people would say that the best mobs for 48-50 are the White Lights, but I heard another one suggested by another Necro. Those undead female things in the Albion frontier. They are level 50-55 (if I recall), and you can get (1) Frontier bonus, (2) guild bonus.

That would make them UBER fast to level on. Not to mention the fact that if you find a nice camp spot right on top of the one hill, you can pretty much see people coming and know that the mobs are aggro, so they can't just rush you.

-G

H

hangianix

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Many people would say that the best mobs for 48-50 are the White Lights, but I heard another one suggested by another Necro. Those undead female things in the Albion frontier. They are level 50-55 (if I recall), and you can get (1) Frontier bonus, (2) guild bonus.

That would make them UBER fast to level on. Not to mention the fact that if you find a nice camp spot right on top of the one hill, you can pretty much see people coming and know that the mobs are aggro, so they can't just rush you.

-G
Cyhraeths? Forget them, bloody resist compared with White Lights.

F

frogster

Priest of Arawn, Nice Pop rate- you can whack the pikies while waiting.
The mugs stop to smite, so you can get an extra power tap.
Orange at 50..

I did 47-50 there, nice cash, nice xp nice drops, nuff said

S

Serbitar

camp bonus disappears quickly on priests of arawn though. bouncing between the white lights is what i'll be doing. get rog drops and 50 ds focus staves as well :)

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by hangianix
Cyhraeths? Forget them, bloody resist compared with White Lights.
I actually tried them once, and non other creature keeps up a nice bonus like they do. The priests of Arawn loose there bonus sooo fast, and are sooo overcamped. The white lights are camped by people 45+. Still, I guess, if you're good ;) you can take down the entire Wight chamber in the Barrows in quick succession.

If you want good bonuses, live in the Barrows, and play during 02H00 to 05H00...and pwn that bonus. There is NOTHING that will level you faster. And that, is a FACT. Do wights, then Celts, then the priestess-thingy chamber. Teh Uber XP. :clap:

-G

A

amuse

ok...
Im just cheking oute the forums for old times sake (retierd).

The best necrp spec to go is 50 ds and rest in one of the other to (doesn mather, u get aoe from both for keep def).

The lvl 50 AF debuff is powerfull, and will make any enemy tank go down fast, and there is the extra dmg to the power tap thet the 2 last points from 48-50 brings u.

As for lvling, if i can find another lvl 50 DS spec necro to help u, go to Caddley (the caer sidi zone) and kill stuff there (realy realy fast).
if u cant find another necro, do white lights, also realy fast, but often camped and not that greate spawn, but if u do get a spot, hold on to it like ur life depended on it, couse there a suporising amount of ppl that will steal ur spot at the first opertunety they get.

This is Amuse Me btw, lvl 50 necro..

Want to say HI! to all my old daoc friends! :D

W

Wibbler2

Caldey is also great if you can get some Cleric buffs... :)

Users who are viewing this thread