Necro Focus Staffs

D

Danamyr

Can anyone tell me where I can buy Necro focus staffs higher than runewood?

I need locations for all staffs 30-50 if possible.

I know you can get them in DF, but TBH I am trying to level this to 50 ASAP as I've just started playing again, and have to start from scratch. DF is too aggro for levelling solo, so I'll stick to SI I think.

I especially need to know where the Lvl 30-40 staffs can be located urgently.

TIA :)

I

ilienwyn

Just buy a couple low level and put them focus on and you are ok :D

D

Danamyr

Err...sorry to sound dense, but how do you do that?

I didn't realise you could make casters staffs, let alone put focus on them?

K

Keogh

You need a Fletcher to make the staff for you and a Spellcrafter to make and imbude onto the staff the 3 focus gems and some other stat since there's 4 gem slots per item.

G

Galoma

well...

i use Gray / green... no higher then blue stafs for PvE with my necro... if it is yellow/orange it will loss con too fast...
Atm i use a green staff with 3 x lvl 50 focus (crafted) and it roxx
And ofc it is yellow with lvl 50 deathsight focus pherhabs pain or servant too... but who needs that really... :)

crafted staffs 4tehwin :)

D

Danamyr

Re: well...

Originally posted by Galoma
i use Gray / green... no higher then blue stafs for PvE with my necro... if it is yellow/orange it will loss con too fast...
Atm i use a green staff with 3 x lvl 50 focus (crafted) and it roxx
And ofc it is yellow with lvl 50 deathsight focus pherhabs pain or servant too... but who needs that really... :)

crafted staffs 4tehwin :)

Any chance you could make me one, or have a spare one to sell me please? :)

D

Danamyr

Still no joy unfortunately. Necro is now Lvl 34, and focus staff is green con :(

No-one had one to sell/give me in SI/Lyonesse, and at the moment I am killing mobs called Lamia Enchantress in SI near Wearyall Village. According to Allakazam database, they drop a Death Sight Necro Focus Staff with 38 lvls of focus, and two or three random related stats.

Not had any luck there either, but perserverance is the key!

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Don't kill lammia, you'll regret that later.

Get an alt, take up fletching, make a lvl1 caster staff and get a highlevel deathsight focus gem imbued onto it.

Or just do your necro epics, there's lots of staffs there too, i believe the lvl30 epic gives a staff, and the lvl40 epic gives a nice one as well.

K

Khalen

Can make lowbee sticks and also focus for yah if yah want :)

G

Galoma

better buy from some 1 els

I have a few crafters... but none can make the stuff u need... but get a lvl 20/30 or so staff 99% and it should have plenty of imbut points for u... u might as well get lvl 50 focus then u can use it untill it dies... or u migt as well order 2 when u do it. u will need it later :)

personaly 98% of the spells i cast in DS. i never cast pain, and hardely ever deathservant... so if u like just get the Ds focus and fill rest with DEX and INT :)

S

shivvering_away

The Danian Fishermen in lyonesse drop a range of necro staffs iirc. Lvl 40 ish.

Also you can pick up some lvl 45+ necro staffs off the named giants in dartmoor.

But i agree, it's alot easier, and better to get a crafted one. Personally i use drops cus i love the glow :D

D

Danamyr

Originally posted by Khalen
Can make lowbee sticks and also focus for yah if yah want :)

Okay - make me a Lvl 40 Death Sight focus staff with whatever else you can get on it, and PM Moaning in-game.

Thanks.

P.S. I'll be at Clerks until Lvl 40 (although I dunno why - it's a nightmare with 10 Necros all chasing the same mob), so I'll suicide and come to you when it's ready.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom