Necro death servant line

R

Revelations

respecing my necro next patch from deathsight to painworking for the PbaoE DoT line, but what got me thinking was the PbaoE on the deathservant line anyone know what the dmg is like i.e does it come in line with ice wizs?

C

Cybwyn

Using this spell damage estimator, assuming 200 INT, 0% target resist, no MoM, no WP and no power relics the Necro L47 PBAoE does 407 damage (from 219.7 delve) compared to the Wizard L48 PBAoE which does 507 damage (from 325 delve).

Doesn't seem like a huge difference but when you consider that the shade has to be facing the servant to cast the spell, MoC is broken for necros and that Death Servant is generally considered to be the weakest spec line, I'd say it's not worth it.

N

-Nxs-

I have to agree - until necro's are fixed, save the single line respec in 1.62 until its more usefull, I believe mythic will have to change the other two lines somehow to make them more viable.

S

spirery

painworking spec line

tba painworking is very good in rvr as mine is 50 pain but very hard to do in rvr as u have to be in the line of sight but very good on keep defence but as the necro being weak to magic u dont last long

Users who are viewing this thread