Necro / caba pl needed

O

old_saxo

Hoi ^^ as tread says i need some PL'er for my comming ''PL'er Cabalist'' so far its lvl 32 and i would like it higher to 40. So i hope i can find some ok price for me here :D¨

regards'

p/s i will first be online when Mythic open Subi page

T

tripitaka

How about getting one of your guildies to do it... That way you'll find urself staying on top of your money.

I'm a necro , and im getting pi$$ed off with ppl keep /send ing me to PL their recently /lvl 20'ed chars who are in guilds already.

I have taken to only pwrlevelling guildies since the patch.

My Necro is called Formash - dont even ask from now on. kthxbye

O

old.Sanar

Good plan would be not to make cabalist at all. Necros are so much more versatile. I got my cabalist to 46 a few days ago and been trying to get tangler spot like ever since. It's nearly camped 24/7 it seems to me.

S

sugah

I'm interested but all i want in return is for your level 40 cabby to then Power Level my reaver. My necro is lvl 49.8 atm so will be 50 V soon. My reaver is level 20 atm.

C

carky

i need pl aswell, and im gunna charge myseld 1plat an hour to pl my self :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I need PL. Givf PL. Pay lots gold. Too lazy to make character by myself. More money than sense.

:rolleyes:

B

Bleri McThrust

Come to think of it PL sucks full stop :p

If you want fast levels and group with friends a lot higher than you then thats fair enough. What you cant provide to the group with damage you can maybe provide with your company, wit and wisdom :)

There can be many other arguments for grouping a character to get them levels to but actually seeking out someone unknown just to be PL sucks :m00:

S

sugah

Originally posted by Bleri McThrust
Come to think of it PL sucks full stop :p

If you want fast levels and group with friends a lot higher than you then thats fair enough. What you cant provide to the group with damage you can maybe provide with your company, wit and wisdom :)

There can be many other arguments for grouping a character to get them levels to but actually seeking out someone unknown just to be PL sucks :m00:

What happened to trying to make new friends :(

S

sugah

yup thats true group activities are soo much more fun :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hmm...I just wrote something but then something else just dawned on me...

Were you being sarcastic? :p

S

sugah

not meant to be sarcastic and just bringing a bit of light humour in to the post (well tried - V bored in work ><)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Oh well. Doesn't matter then. I naturally assume people are being sarcastic on these forums. :)

S

sugah

whine : nerf work lol well i'm home now so no more forum trolling for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom