Necro Buffbot

L

lordbazzer

Im going to start a Necro on my new second account and would like some advice on how to PL him.

I have a 50 mincer on my other account so I have the ability to create 20's if i need them.

So, does anyone have any advice as to how to give him some PL love until hes 20 or so himself?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

P.S before you ask yes, I am prepared to be hated by almost every other class in existence and no, I don't deserve it. :)

E

Exinferis

so let me get this straight, your gonna PL a necro with some other char?

you know that necros can go from 0-50 in 5-8 days right? on their own that is

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hmm...I am sure he meant to say he wanted to PL something with a necro, not the other way around. :/

B

belth

Acolyte -> /level 20 -> Cleric -> full Enh -> /stick necro -> kill mobs

Well, might be faster to get it to lvl5 with some other char 1st.

C

crokro

Just ask another lvl 50 Pala or Necro 2 help u get on ur feat.

:D

M

medowind

just start a cleric on your main account at the same time lvl them together use the clerics buffs on the necro congratulations 2 lvl 50's in 6 days.

YOU ARE A WINNER

TRY EXTRA STAGE

or something........

L

lordbazzer

I know it may sound a bit daft, but yes I want to PL my Necro until about level 20 then I can go full bore 300mph all the way to 50.

I just want to make the first 20 levels as painless as possible cos I am sick to the back teeth of the first 20 levels. Been there,done that, got the t-shirt, the book, the fridge magnet and seen the film, if you get my drift.

Thanks

:)

E

Ekydus

Isn't Hamelin 50 yet m8? Sorry I'm out of it. :(
If so you should /level your Necromancer, go 20-30 on your own. After this it should be pretty easy to PL your Buffbot to a decent level behind your Necromancer, then you can go as fast as you want. Be warned though Necromancers give RSI if you pull more then 30 mobs every 60 seconds. :)

L

lordbazzer

Nice to see your still alive m8 !!!

Yes Hamelin is now 50 (took me time!)

The problem is I have purchased a new second account and want to get a 50 on that. The easiest char to level is a Necro so thats what I'm gonna go for, but I just wondered whether a /level 20 char on my first account would help my Necro level a bit faster. If that is the case, whats the best char to /level 20?

Cleric?

They seem to be the one most people would go for judging by the replies here.

But like I said, nice to see your still around me old chum. If your ever online pm Lichen(Necro) and we'll have a chat.

:)

B

belth

Make necro and cleric on both, then just level em all for 2 bots, etc ;) Bit less than 2 weeks /played and you got a bot for all characters you'll level on Alb :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom