Necro and Wizzy Question

T

[TP]Darksbane

Was wondering which stats and resists transfer over from the necro to pet. if u have 26% body resist does pet have 26% body resist, also i have read that DEX highers your dmg on spells and quickness gives u a faster cast time.

Also with a wizard which stats should be capped? Dex,Con,int are musts. and is there any point in capping +11 fire and +11 earth on a 50 fire wizard.

O

old.LandShark

raises cap and average is all i think +11fire will do, but there was a very good thread from odysseus a while back, search for it =)

T

Tranquil-

Hm, it doesn't raise cap does it? It raises the median you'll hit for yep.

A

Apathy

~sigh~ Dex and qui don't affect damage. Dex affects casting TIME, qui affects your weapon speed. Qui is rather pointless for a caster.

Int is the stat that modifies your damage.

a.

T

[TP]Darksbane

Shrouded Isles Prima guide shows a necro Dex improves Dmg from spells. and quickness does Speed, either they made a big fuck up with this book, or the necros stats are worked differently

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by darksbane1
is there any point in capping +11 fire and +11 earth on a 50 fire wizard.

the +11 on fire make sence....but what you want to +11 in earth for? nearly useless i'd say

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by darksbane1
Shrouded Isles Prima guide shows a necro Dex improves Dmg from spells. and quickness does Speed, either they made a big fuck up with this book, or the necros stats are worked differently

come on, you seriously need to ask this? its going to be a fuck up with the book
there is a tiny little bit of truth there though, if qui does transfer to the pet (which i don't think it does) then the pet will swing faster allowing it to get around to casting the instas the necro casts more quickly

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

i *think* that there is a slight difference in the amount of extra damage on EBs from a Earth Wizard and a Fire Wizard...I think! I am sure that there would be a lot less variance on the extra damage at any rate. Anyone tested this?

~goes back to fixing his computer~

A

Aule Valar

ebs have been nerfed this patch anyway, was only hitting uber mobs for 1, and an extra 1 :s
they fucked up the 'fix' to reduce ebs effects on low levels

T

Tilda

the ONLY things that transfer are:

Int
Dex
MAGIC resists
Power

so these 4, + skill bonusses and Focus levels are they only thing u need to consider for your lvl 50 Set, mines all worked out and caps the lot with 99 qual armour :)

Tilda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom