nearly sunday:(

K

kronos

Its nearly sunday and the tossers that are [GOA] have done jack shit to help the crissis apart from take down the only piece of customer support there is RIGHTNOW

i dont know about anyone else but i dont think i will wait while monday for this game as i carnt even renew my now active account that dies in 2 days.

there seems to be no drop in the number of people spamming the account page and at this rate excal will be full by the time i get on ;(

Anyone know of any americans that experienced thier si release?

i just want to know if it was the same for them if not then it will show goa are just dumb fucks.

S

Shadowmag

Fully agree with ya m8 well have to prolly wait till end of next week to actvate SI/renew account and those guys from GOA are tellin us BS (check the sticky).Hmmm do they wonder how many customers they have lost over the last few days?

C

Combine

Is it true? They have downed their mail servers or something?

Both me and a guy in #Patchday need our detials mailed to us, and we both have recieved no reply.

Have GOA gone the whole hog and downed their Mail AND Rightnow meaning no1 can contact them to complain for their shoddy Customer Services?

I cant believe a company would leave their loyal customers high and dry, after the release of a new add-on.

B

Brynn

me too

i emailed them on thursday nite about my subscription details. Well as i heard it mensioned on #daoc.excal GOA does is fact stand for Game Offline Always. Woulda been so easy for Goa to keep Never-now up. I mean They could always con another old frenchman to come help find passwords with offer of free wine and snails. Hell even the Snails could move faster than some of the responses from Goa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom