-[ND]- folds......(kinda)

1Jesta

Well after 1 year and some cracking games weve called it a day, lost some key players of late and basically cant be arsed with the seriousness and general attitude of some clans/people anymore, were staying in wp only so we can just play for fun in div 2.
To all the clans weve played this season most were exremely good games played in good spirits, thanks and good luck, to all the clans we played and upset for 1 reason or another, i apologise and wish you well.
ND mainly made up of groups of real life friends who wanna have a laff, we never really got to be really good but had fun along the way, thanks to all who joined and helped us to become a mediocre div 1/2 clan.
/me signs off

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Sorry to hear that m8 :(

Attitudes and general stuff lately have had me in and out of my clan, not because I feel I want to leave them, their my freinds but because I was gonna quit this clan thing for good .

Best to forget going crazy in league's, we now rather than play TFC hard all the time play many other hl mods and other online games, it takes the stress away and you tend to have more of a laugh, we still play the league games but don't take it as serious as some .

Any way good luck in what ever you decide to do m8

O

old.[IM]insomnia

Jesta j00 smell :D
pop into [IM]:clap:

:upyours:
[IM] ownz j00 all

O

old.[IM]insomnia

yup :D
and now we have are own server :D so :upyours:
hehe
213.221.174.168:28509 :) this is the [SLH] server, we have bought it from them after they split :(
pw's and server name is currently being changed
watch this space for pw :D

O

old.[SCW]Moon

and now we have are own server :D so :upyours:

Yeh our's is Jolt
flipa.gif

[IM] 0wnz j00 all :puke:

O

old.[SCW]LaMagra

/me slaps Moons wrists

is he allowed to mention competing service providers on these forums :D

plus Inz we rocked IM when we player yer :p

O

old.[SCW]Moon

This aint NGUK ( excuse me :puke: ) you know Magra, you can say Jolt on here and they don't ban you .

/me keeps his fingers crossed hoping BW aint that imature ;)

O

old.[SCW]LaMagra

sarcasm never really has its full meaning on the net

unless of course, that was counter-sarcasm

the mind boggles (the mind of this peon does anyway)

O

old.[SCW]Moon

How the fuck did you find any sarcasm in that message ?

m8 what ever your taking stop cos its fukin you up.......

O

old.[IM]insomnia

bl3h Jolt su><0rz i ping @ 170+ on Jolt, and on BW i ping 120:D
:upyours: BW 0wnz Jolt su><0rz = imo ne ways :p
:clap: :clap: :clap: :upyours: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Must be your crap isp ping of 120 is terrible Jolt clan server's are far better, I get a ping of 15-20 on Jolt and 20-40 on BW
2up.gif

And btw your really wan't to get that key board fixed or buy a dictionary or something
biglaugh.gif

1Jesta

/me wonders how the fuck me original topic turned into a ping debate!??!

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I think it was the bit that went "[IM] ownz" then it was all down hill from there

O

old.[IM]insomnia

if i had cable or ASDL i cud ping 15-40 as well :D but i dont so my 56k pwnz j00

ne ways Jesta not seen u in #[im] yet :(
oh yeah Jesta dont forget ur reffin me game tonite :clap: :clap:
8pm :D dont forget or ill cum and find you

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Thanks for throwing some light on that subject Solidus now go back to your nursery rhyme's

:rolleyes: :sleeping:

O

old.^S0LIDUS^

Originally posted by [SCW]Moon
Thanks for throwing some light on that subject Solidus now go back to your nursery rhyme's

:rolleyes: :sleeping:

:D

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I know what your doing I looked at the main forum, funny how you just posted smiley's on about 3 other thread just like this 1

go on get those posts up it'l make you look cool :rolleyes: :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom