Nazgul guild

Nauticay

Fledgling Freddie
hi

just wondered if there are any Nazgul ppl out there. i used to play on excalibur eu sever.

just wanted to know if the guilld is alive in any form. i know some moved to WoW and War Hammer online.. but nothing is like DAoC :worthy:

hope to hear from someone soon...

thanks in advance

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
i saw one of these dudes runnin round on ywain otherday so im guessing the guild still exsists dunno in what state tho

Nauticay

Fledgling Freddie
thanks m8 :clap:

it could be somebody else tho, but i guess if they are out there they will come by this place.

Nauticay

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Eyez :)

good to some friendly faces again :). its strange to be "home" again hehe i will pm u in game when im back home from holiday in DK.... i think i might open a sub (running the 14day trail atm), but guess i will take it VERY slowly and easy. dont have the time anymore due to family and work. but its nice to log on when kids and wife is not home hehe..

well take care m8 and i will see you ingame soon.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH

good to some friendly faces again :). its strange to be "home" again hehe i will pm u in game when im back home from holiday in DK.... i think i might open a sub (running the 14day trail atm), but guess i will take it VERY slowly and easy. dont have the time anymore due to family and work. but its nice to log on when kids and wife is not home hehe..

Thats okay mate, i dont have the time either to play 8 hours a day like we used to back in the days! So many other things is more important nowadays :)

But talks to someday mate.. /who eyez on Ywain and u will find me :) or leave me a PM here on FH :) gamle dreng :worthy:

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Nauticay;)

We are/were playing on Ywain1 but most of us are comming back to Excalibur to play our old chars and we will proberly move them to ywain1 when the transfer opens op;)

Bazza is still very active on Ywain but havnt seen him on Excalibur yet;) Crushall is also active on Excalibur and a few more should be comming soon so we will have some fun again soon;)

Nauticay

Fledgling Freddie
Hi again Cerb :)

long time no see :) me and Tels are in Nazgul Ywain-1 and are looking after Bazza (he is geting older u know) hehe.

hope to see all of u again soon. will keep up the guild colors until then.
hope i can transfer my old account to US, it havent been active for 3 years, so hope they havent deleted my charts:flame:

maybe we should send a mail to all the old members?

take care and say hi to all :)

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Hey i have not see them my self in daoc long time, but im in the Nazgul guild in Warhammer online and are one of the officer they now...

But have not seeing them some time on daoc because im not play on same realm they hehe

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie

You do know that you can use your EU chars now without resubbing? (All accounts are on a free month on the EU servers atm)

And that hopefully in a week or so we will get the transfer to Ywain? (The english cluster that is:)

So hopefully a trial account wount be needed!:)

/Charmangle

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi Nauticay

I downgraded the guild house to a normal house and stored anything of value in personal vaults in my own house. Didnt see anyone on from Nazgul for months on my last 6 months of daoc. BP's were running out, something had to be done. Hopefully ywain server will breathe new life into Nazgul once again.

Pihls PW Guildmaster

Loyal Freddie
I was in yeasterday talk to Tels on his other char but when I finaly found my real char he prob goone to bed.

Been some time I havent even thinking of daoc but logging in did bring some memos to live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom