Naughty Naughty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Krypt0r

This is not against the CoC, Imo I think people should have a right to know.

Grymligast (lvl 50 prydwen SB) Currently owns a lvl 50 Scout and Merc on prydwen named: Sneeker and Snajper.

Theres nothing rong with this according to goa unless he/she spys.

But you as the people should know, just incase. :rolleyes:

Also, lvl 44 wiz named, Heat and lvl 43 Armsman named Battlefish.

P

pudzy

The mind wonders how the albs knew we was raiding so many times

A

acuda

lol

LOL u post this cus i AIN'T GIVING IT TO U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got it a while back cus i wanted to get it so i coulds ell in future for money for a new comp or get other good chars and i am sellin it in day or 2 , got few offers and deciding to trade with . I do not spy on it and i don't even use it , i have hardly ever used it , i only used it to speak to venemous or something or when i get bored (that was ages back) .
For the past weeks UUUUUUUUUUUu mordok have been using it NOT ME and u had an mid account then,and now my m8 who i might be swopping with is trying it out !!!!!
so STFU u are NOT gettin it Krypt.
Thank you and sorry for this argument which krypt is posting EVERYWHERE and badly pi*~ing me off :(

O

old.Krypt0r

Liez :)

Erm lol? i found out about this because you said do you wana play it. I said yes so i had proof to myself. I dont want your account. It has a bad rep because of this.

Well actualy, you /sent me ingame and said "40+ albs in yggdra some people on pad say relic raid wuick goto Gorella (wheva the RK is called)

If that aint spying what is. :)

I aint gona reply to you Acuda because i know half of what you say is pure crap but I want people to know about this its unfair that you did spy, i didnt want to kn ow that info at all.

I played it to get proof for myself. Plus the fact is its your account.

O

old.Krypt0r

Originally posted by acuda
Oh and
<_GhouL_> Mammoth, like i said, im not a retard

<acuda> Fuck off stupid twat!

I didn't tell " <_GhouL_> " to beep off or call him a twat it was to u ......so don't go lieing about me now . Thanks >(

Thats off topic but they aint suppoose to be 2gether. I willc hange it just for you:m00:

E

erl

Hehe, that must have been the worst "english" I've seen in months :D

Someone, please make this thread ga away ;)

O

old.Krypt0r

s

Meybe Acuda can change the writeing a bit. I know mine aint perfect, you can understand it tho :)

W

wolvon fury

Ohh, here it goes!!!

Acuda, You Sir Are A Twat

A

acuda

wolvon fury stfu i don't even know u , someone delete this thread as i don't want everyone to start callin me a twat or whatever cus that stupid kryptor didn't get what he wanted and had to start from lvl 1 .............

O

old.Krypt0r

Ok lets get this straight. I DONT want ur account, i went on it because i wanted proof that you had the account. Now thats it!!! THATS THR TRUTH!!!!!!111111

NO i dont what ur acocunt that the real WEAL truth!!!!111111

C

Cerverloc

Urm is it just me or is there a lot of hate in this Topic?

The Excrucio Family:
504.jpg
506.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom