Naughty memories...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Remember that IE hole that allowed a webpage to see the contents of your clipboard and publish it? And someone posted a link to such a page on BW and loads of people went to it, revealing their game passwords and links to gh3y pr0n?

That was funny.

a.

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Oh it was so funny.

You see, things were better in the Olden Days. Go to school, make fun of fat people, be great at everything, run home to watch cartoons, Danger Mouse-shaped spaghetti with dinner, lots of IE vulnerabilities to exploit...

Feel the warm glow of happiness...

a.

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Exploits to do with M$ products are the best. Sadly they are dying out. Though I'm sure if they make a new version there will be a whole new set of bugs :)

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
I'd like there to be an IE eploit that made your desktop picture change to a huge close-up of Joan Rivers eating a hotdog.

Chances are they fixed that one before word got out though.

a.

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Conchabar said:

It's only wrong if you have a small penis or acne. If you have both, I recommend you just play computer games or something instead.

a.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Apathy said:
It's only wrong if you have a small penis or acne. If you have both, I recommend you just play computer games or something instead.

a.
lol im not even gonna argue the fact with u. as ud be stuborn to respect other peoples oppinion.. and lol to think i just play pc games plz get a clue before u speak lmao irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom