Nature Druid

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
So 8v8 / 8man zerg killing

I wanna respec that shit up to a nature / heal hybrid spec - need advice as i've never been nature before!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Are you running with a healing warden? If you are, I'd go 39 nurture and 37nature. This would mean that you could be very offensive in your playstyle with sending in a ML9 pet, spamming ablative and heals on it while shearing those that try to clear the pet

If you are not running with a warden I'd go 35reg/40nature or something

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Are you running with a healing warden? If you are, I'd go 39 nurture and 37nature. This would mean that you could be very offensive in your playstyle with sending in a ML9 pet, spamming ablative and heals on it while shearing those that try to clear the pet

If you are not running with a warden I'd go 35reg/40nature or something

will more than likely be running with this setup..

Bard/Druid(reg/nurt)/Druid(me - thinking of 40reg/36nat)/Warden(mainly peeling not much heals but does sometimes)/Chanter/Menta/Menta/Insert random convoker utility caster

mainly want it for the high level pet / insta aoe root

i'm thinking 40 reg for the cure nearsight so I can go convoker too so ml9 pet pretty much every fight temp has 20+ duration so could be handy.

i'm just wondering if i can actually get away with this :>

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
they'd notice with my awesome pet :(

and the fact that i'd say sorry mates OOC on the bot buffing my pet ;>

Nibble

Part of the furniture
could work if u dont play it like a tard so theres ur challenge

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
i'll never be able to achieve that - I already go too deep as a druid :>

Genedril

Part of the furniture
will more than likely be running with this setup..

Bard/Druid(reg/nurt)/Druid(me - thinking of 40reg/36nat)/Warden(mainly peeling not much heals but does sometimes)/Chanter/Menta/Menta/Insert random convoker utility caster

mainly want it for the high level pet / insta aoe root

i'm thinking 40 reg for the cure nearsight so I can go convoker too so ml9 pet pretty much every fight temp has 20+ duration so could be handy.

i'm just wondering if i can actually get away with this :>

Fairly sure that was the spec that both Finche and Shark used and it worked fine. Shark used to be mega offensive (up past the bard lol) and I think Finche tended to pet and then sit a little further back allowing the nurt druid to shear more.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
well currently my play style is push @ start pet a healer then get back a bit shear oncoming tanks then push deep and aoe root everything :>

obviously with new spec i'll just remove the shearing part and stay balls deep!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
rolf or just solo on that abomination and be the most annoying cnut ever.

Ask Doug His Druid was Nature when he soloed and he seemed to kill nearly everything that came on him.

Drop him PM

Genedril

Part of the furniture
well currently my play style is push @ start pet a healer then get back a bit shear oncoming tanks then push deep and aoe root everything :>

obviously with new spec i'll just remove the shearing part and stay balls deep!

Think that was what Finche did a lot of. Shark used to root everything all the time which had it's benefits sometimes. Othertimes I'd be trying to mezz and had my moments of '**** stop ****ing doing that **** ****ing arse b*****d ****sucker **** c**t f***ing mezz not working'

{edit} I was exceptionally tempremental a lot of the time. I may still be but I logged on Sunday for the first time in 4 months and after sorting my quickbars I logged off again so I'm not sure.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
heh obviously i don't break mezzes - being a bard myself I know the frustrations :>

but it would appear atm I'm being forced to play druid/bard/eld

mainly druid over past few days! wanted to make the class more exciting tho! imo they need more spec points!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
druid is funfun. you can go pretty deep in nature and do 30 reg. so what? 44 nat/30 reg. you still could go convoker if you can trust your other druid to cure NS, but that would be risky as a motherfucker

liloe

It's my birthday today!
My advice: Don't do it. I used to be nat/reg on Dierna for ages and apart from soloing it was deep shit. Your own bases suck balls and your d/q can be sheared. So either you live with lower dex or with the fact that you can be sheared :(

I like the nat/nurt idea, though =) You could also run with a 2nd heavy rej bard to make up for it, at least they get greater and spec grp heals =) That would be a bit like albs running cleric+friar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom