natrural selection 2

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I love playing Gorge, easily my fav Alien, soon as you get cara + adrenaline you can't die pretty much aslong as you have something to keep LOS'ing marine fire.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I miss dropping hives and towers as gorge though, that made it really fun :( It's a bit dull now.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I was wondering when the heavy train would reappear :)

My only concern is that the game seems unbalanced enough against the aliens once jetpacks start coming out.. this certainly isn't going to help. Jetpacks need to be more expensive or something - Onos costs 75, fade costs 50, JP is 10.. :S

opticle

Part of the furniture
Yip.

I miss the siege guns of old.. there was nothing like pushing close to the hive and siege-ing.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aliens need more love tbh, sure they have onos but atleast you need to be in range of X before you can do much as an ono... arcs can sit miles outside of a base and kill it almost instantly if the marines defend them well enough, now that they have that to help defend them it'll be ridiculous.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Exactly.. And once you're an onos and you've died, that's it for ages unless you have map control and even then it's a while.. gets a bit boring just biting people and dying after a few shots :/ They need to do something to make aliens a bit more interesting.

I don't think it helps that gorges don't really do as much anymore - I used to play gorge all the time but now I'm not really interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom