Nasty Nott's bug

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
Today OOKT decided to go give notts a bashing after about 30-40 mins of beating on notts lord he died then insta respawned :( we killd him we should have goten the keep in other words.. Well after a second or two for it to register in my brain we started hiting him again geting him to 78ish % and a herd of hibbis came in got the keep. Now the hibbis hade no way of knowing about this bug.. but as soon as he died for them they got the keep. Its been reported to right now i was just wondering if anyone els has hade this bug? its a bit anoying as Jarl Notts keept healing him self so was a bastard to kill and when he did die he repoped.. :touch:

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
i think if a pet kills it registers as not a realm kill which spawns a keep lord of your realm, but a mob kill so respawn same.. ? real shame you should have taken that keep

Eroa

Banned
We were taking renaris once, couldnt get the Lord deaded cause he kept healing himself to full HP all the time when he started to get a little low :(. Have Killed him with 3 sb's aswell another time :) tho that was a long time ago.

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
ow :(( that is anoying [gose to blame Levins earth pets] was a hell of a hard take as well for like nerly all of the fight was just 3 paladins and a mincer :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
You can kill the lord with a pet and get the keep afaik. Release 'em and let them kill the lord however, and he respawns the same realm as he was.

Mael, 50th ment.

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
i think its like encounters and credit its only a chance for pet to kill and take mob credit etc :eek:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
It's happend a few times on retakes I've been on, kill the lord and he repops.
All before ToA...

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I've pet spammed lords before without this happening.. i guess this time it was just bad luck then. Still, that kind of sucks. Suppose it has to be level 1 pets next time then :eek7:

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
lvl 7? lvl 1 pets are something like 15% power and 7-50 12%?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Give heal proc armor + weapon to jarl and the proc gos of very often doooooh :D especially when u got him full equiped with it :D

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not sure but it may have been something to do with us having already been there before you.

A small group of us took down the gates but died on Lord (well, my two friends died, I got away). We reformed with a few reinforcements at HPK can came back to find you on the Lord.

Could us being on him directly before you and me not having been killed have anything to do with it? Just an idea, I have no reason to think it did.

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
possibly im not sure on the code maybe final hit or majority of damage based.. i suspect its final hit

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
We know you guys hade been there befor.. but lord was back to 100% health... so i thort that would mean it would have been reset..

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothing to do with pets, as long as the pet owner is alive. If a charmed pet kills lord, but has no owner (owner died but lord agro pet so pet still hits lord) then lord respawns. Same thing happenned with Crystal Titans, used to Duo keeps with my Chanter and Hero, killed Lord with CT only loads of times, got the keep, but once on Crim, CT was up, we all died, CT killed the Lord, he respawned.

CT killed him again and he respawned again, and a third time :s nerf CTs... oh they did :(

Eroa

Banned
VidX said:
CT killed him again and he respawned again, and a third time :s nerf CTs... oh they did :(

rofl, agree. Shike placed a Crystal Titan on the AMG wall yesterday. After we died some guys tried to melee it to death. Lotsa laughter came from shike then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom