Nasty gfx bugs. any ideas?

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
Can indeed agree on that it looks really nasty! Have you done anything specific since the error occured? Something you think affect the system.

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
only thing i did was unplug everything while moving around ..

already checked if anything is lose or something tho but everything seems to be in place

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
looks like the memory on your gfx card is shot i had similar problems i bought a new gfx card and it played up sometimes in windows and more so in daoc.
run a benchmarker on your gfx card and compare the results with others with the same card.

CjkaceBM

Fledgling Freddie
Benchmark your card using 3d Mark 2001 and watch for graphics artifacts in that.

Also download Rivatuner from http://www.guru3d.com/rivatuner/ and lower the clock speed of your graphics card core and memory. The FX5600 usually has a default core speed of 325Mhz and memory speed of 550Mhz, it could be that yours has jumped beyond that due to some driver corruption/issue. I'd suggest lowering to 300Mhz and 500Mhz. If after that you still have artifacts then dump the card :(

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
I had exact same problem with my old GeForce card.

I ended up reinstalling game and never saw the problem again.

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
just delete my drivers (again) and isntalled from the cd that came with the card.. everything is working now. :clap: :clap: :clap:

thx for suggestions tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom