Nanaca!

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
I mentioned this game in the Evil Flash Game thread, but I feel it deserves it's own thread out of being purely great. Deebs, we should have this game in our Arcade I think!

http://www.tenton.org/misc/nanaca-crash_v106.swf

The objective is to crash into the hunky guy and send him flying down the road as far as you possibly can. Avoiding or running into the girls on the way.

Some girls on the way will mean the end for our poor hunky hero so avoid those, others will give extra 'momentum' to your cause and others can even give you specials! Just make sure you click the mouse fast when you do hit a special else you'll miss it.

You can also do aerial hits with your bike riding girl, but you only get three upwards aerial hits in total so use them wisely. The blue aerial hit is a downward angle, still useful but it's real benefit is that it recharges the further you move forwards on the screen (you'll figure this out as well I'm sure). You can use the corresponding aerial by clicking your mouse when the text aerial turns red or blue.

Might be a lot of instructions, but the manual is in Japanese so I figured I'd explain a bit.

I'm sure you will all figure it out just fine.

It makes the Yeti games look like boring pieces of tat!

Post your scores :p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Users who are viewing this thread