Named mob in Thid

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Today I was playing around some with my minstrel in Thid running around trying to find a nice pet (as some said there was a pet that buffed which I have yet to find) but I came across this named spraggorn type mob was named something like "Haluka" or something like that West of APK he is located.
Well first I tried to kill it by finding the highest level pet I could find (level 26 boar) but he basically 4 shot my boar so knowing he would do the same to me I just spammed charm for some reason and noticed I could charm him perfectly.
A level 30 mob which procs somekind of DD that does insane damage...
Anyone come across this mob and know if it's there for a quest or a drop? I tried to kill it when I was tired of it but since it was charmed I got nothing.

I bet a level 24 minstrel (I was level 23 at the time) wouldn't have much resists with him and doesn't have to spam charm as much as I had to but it would be a great pet if you manage to buff it he will most likely kill the Thid lord really easy.
I was just wondering for what he was there for.
By the way here is the screenshot of how he looks and also shows the level of the mob.

A

Aoln

lol, lvl30 buffed named mob could do some real havoc i reckon :p

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
That's a nice pet :D
And Yeli, stop killing me with Regular all the time. It's no nice >.< ;)

I'm Klomp the kobbie warrior btw :D

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
In every battleground there is a named mob that drops a quite nice item, usually with a charge on it, tho personally ive never seen the one in thid. I went into the level 5-9 BG ( no idea why ) and found the named mob which was called Slyther ( a level 15 snake ), killed it, and got an item with nice stats and a 20% heal charge, went into the jewellry slot.

Slyther's Scale

Oh, and /hug Yeli, its Dontshoot, your lovely healbot :)

noblok

Part of the furniture
Killed the mob, he dropped a necklace.
Necklace of the stout:
10 str
10 qui
4 crush
24 hits
Level 30 requirement:
45 str/con buff ( 10 charges )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom