name your price - ill pay

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Need theese items:
ml10 chain leggings (of fortification)
rog hammer with dex cap and power pool OR healing bonus (around 6 dex cap and 7 power pool/heal bonus. must ofc have usefull util for healer ie no melee spd or str etc. i know theres not alot of them but just name your price ;))

zo'arkat artifact. Simply cant get this cuz i dont know anyone who cba to do it :p saw one on a cm for 80 plats once but was too slow ;(

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
i maybe have that hammer for you will check this evening.

think it had 8dexcap 7%power and heal or was it buff don't remember and some random resists , to be certain i will check it after work later on.

zo'arkat its easy with tankgrp, just make sure healers at land... did it with fom with 1 supprm, 1 shammy, 3 healers, 1 warr and 2 zerks

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Surprising Death said:
zo'arkat its easy with tankgrp, just make sure healers at land... did it with fom with 1 supprm, 1 shammy, 3 healers, 1 warr and 2 zerks

then you could do it for me ;D i simply cant manage to get ppl that cba. ill give you 80 plats... thats 10p each... deal? :p

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Blazor Meneth said:
U had enc right?

think i got zo'arkat now, but you can give me ml10 leggings instead :p

rah

Fledgling Freddie
no blazor, noone in groove will help you farm zo'arkat for money when there's still 3 or 4 healers that dont have it in guild :kissit:

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
rah said:
no blazor, noone in groove will help you farm zo'arkat for money when there's still 3 or 4 healers that dont have it in guild :kissit:

blazor can solo it, np

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
rah said:

Did U say u needed MY belt now or how was it ? :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom