Name suggestions =)

prozze

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
152
GOA has decided to change my name :twak:

I can't think of any name, so if someone could help me out here, help will be very appreciated. :m00:

(Prozze, Prozzeh) already exist on other accounts T_T
 

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
2,047
superleetroxorman! Would be a bad-ass name imo... actually no don't use that - i want it, how about Trevor? Norris? Clancey?
 

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
319
get a dictionary and pick a page number and whatever the 3rd word down is use that
 

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
929
prozze said:
GOA has decided to change my name :twak:

I can't think of any name, so if someone could help me out here, help will be very appreciated. :m00:

(Prozze, Prozzeh) already exist on other accounts T_T
Mynamewaschanged ByGOA
 

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
297
a name eh??? well dont look at me, I called myself Dafft :/ :m00:

or prozac or prozic or prozzy or anything that catches your eye while walking down teh highstreet with sign saying GIVF NAME
 

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
261
Fluoxetine Hydrochloride.

It's the chemical term for Prozac-like antidepressants.
 

gruand

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
9
Margaret said:
Fluoxetine Hydrochloride.

It's the chemical term for Prozac-like antidepressants.
That explains the slightly weird sig - Fàsaidh duine cleachdte ri rud sam bith

"Growing people practice anything with their forearms"
(or possibly Growing people practice anything with their King)

Its been nearly 20 years since i studied Gaelic (the Irish variety),so I'm very very rusty, but the last time I looked the fada was the other way round :)
 

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
5,396
how about ecaftuobaesra?
its arseaboutface backwards :D
 

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,001
gruand said:
Fàsaidh duine cleachdte ri rud sam bith

"Growing people practice anything with their forearms"
(or possibly Growing people practice anything with their King)

Its been nearly 20 years since i studied Gaelic (the Irish variety),so I'm very very rusty, but the last time I looked the fada was the other way round :)
Its spelt wierd but what I got from it was..

Grown people practice anything without anything :eek:

and aye tis "á" that direction :)
 

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
4,337
Myguild Strafesalot :m00:

Sucks that thet change the name now and not when you freshly rolled though.
 

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
261
gruand said:
That explains the slightly weird sig - Fàsaidh duine cleachdte ri rud sam bith

"Growing people practice anything with their forearms"
(or possibly Growing people practice anything with their King)

Its been nearly 20 years since i studied Gaelic (the Irish variety),so I'm very very rusty, but the last time I looked the fada was the other way round :)
That's because it's Gàidhlig(Scottish Gaelic), not Gaeilge(Irish Gaelic).

It means 'One gets used to anything'.

What that is in Irish Gaelic, well... tha eagal orm nach urrainn dhomhsa Gaeilge a bhruidhinn.
 

Ace

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
9
Names need to be based on your class, character even if your a boring bastard a name can tell me what that class,char is and also put a smile on my face which is important in a now over experienced and popular game even a simple name can say something about the player. I leveled many 50s before i choose the name for my main char which is a chanter, suffered many headaches during pve groups with chanters pbaoeing like crazy in tight dungeon walkways so choose Acetylaslicylic the medical term for asprin aswell as it begining with Ace which was my first character. Just a few things you might like to think about.
 

Easdown

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
59
hmmm theres someone called Proz in my guild on guinevere, its not you is it prozze? :p
 

prozze

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
152
Easdown said:
hmmm theres someone called Proz in my guild on guinevere, its not you is it prozze? :p
nope, just random ripoff =/
 

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
381
Anaphylactic Shock

Subcutaneous Leishmaniasis

IwenttoTOA AndallIgotwasnerfed

Freddys House

Cantwait ForWoW

IfImdead Youralreadytoolate

Insert Randomname

Take your pick.... :cheers:
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom