Name bug

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
This name bug (where everyone is coloured incorrectly) is really beginning to piss me off.

I use it to see who I've targetted, but alas no more, because it won't get fixed now until the next patch which will be god knows when; I have lost count of the number of times I have incorrectly targetted someone or even worse believed I have targetted someone and stood there while they have taken me down without me striking a single blow.

Why can't this be fixed until the next patch, when this was known about on day one of the trial on Gorre? As usual no real <insert expletive> explanation from GOA, just a brush off, stop treating us like idiots and give us some tangible reasons for once, or even better fix the thing!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Lets hope for a fast implementation of 1.71 i guess

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
This name bug (where everyone is coloured incorrectly) is really beginning to piss me off.

I use it to see who I've targetted, but alas no more, because it won't get fixed now until the next patch which will be god knows when; I have lost count of the number of times I have incorrectly targetted someone or even worse believed I have targetted someone and stood there while they have taken me down without me striking a single blow.

Why can't this be fixed until the next patch, when this was known about on day one of the trial on Gorre? As usual no real <insert expletive> explanation from GOA, just a brush off, stop treating us like idiots and give us some tangible reasons for once, or even better fix the thing!

couldnt agree more m8 , gorre was test server so alot of time 2 fix regardless what delay or excuse they say , bug pisses us all of i think :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i think it's totally retarded they had gorre up for 3 weeks and the same utterly annoying bugs we had there, are still in the game. :puke:

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i think it's totally retarded they had gorre up for 3 weeks and the same utterly annoying bugs we had there, are still in the game. :puke:

Yeah, I really can't understand who would let a patch with such a bug go live. It's not like they could have missed it.

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
it was in the notes as a known bug on gorre and in the 'dont report these bugs, we know about them already' list...but it is annoying, cant see why they cant just whip up a hotfix for it, is there a reason we have to wait for 1.71?

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
GrymulvWilk said:
did you check your set up in -options -names -classic or coloured ??

It's a known bug mate, nothing to do with options... unfortunately

Agree 100% with the thread starter, this bugg is pissing me off all the time... and i dont understand why they havnt fixed it... it's this small things that could make me loose intersst for the game... frankly its frustrating this bugg and all the other gazzillion small ones they SHOULD have fixed b4 patching, not like we couldnt live 2 more weeks withouth NF...

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
same i hate this bug and the target is not in view bug also is fucked

now fix this crapo already thought this was why there where test servers?? and with all the bugs in 1.70 why the hell dint skip it on eu servers and go right to 1.71

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
It's a known bug mate, nothing to do with options... unfortunately
Yes... however, I have also logged in to find my names reset from coloured to classic, so it is worth checking!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
if you use classical it wont happen afaik? but classic doesn't work well for me 8(

Tilda

The classic names work fine, its just a problem with the SI names.

Tilda

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
Yes... however, I have also logged in to find my names reset from coloured to classic, so it is worth checking!

lol some had an arguement with every1 over /as because he was using classic and thought had all been fixed, am i right theo :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom