Name and Shame - Radar Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
that gay caba who allways had a mincer stuck to him and/or a cleric.. dont rem if he had a cleric and what his name was but he sure could find fights to add on and he used radar for sure

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Aeicaan said:
that gay caba who allways had a mincer stuck to him and/or a cleric.. dont rem if he had a cleric and what his name was but he sure could find fights to add on and he used radar for sure
aye that one is realy skilled in finding fg battels to leach of :\

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:

They shouldn't just hand out suspensions as a warning, they should be permanantly banning everyone they find using the programs from the start. Sure, they'll most likely stop using radar once they get the suspension as they will know that they can now be detected. But, they have already demonstrated that they have no interests in playing fair and will most likely use any other cheats/bugs that are discovered in the future without a second thought.
Of course, mythic wont be wanting to lose so many subscriptions all in one go. I can only hope that GoA think more about the server qualities for the people who like to play within the rules than their own pockets once we get frontiers over here.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to add 90% of hib population to that list, its sick how many radar abuser there is in that realm here on exc

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
fotm said:
I would like to add 90% of hib population to that list, its sick how many radar abuser there is in that realm here on exc

"ok"

it will help alot to have a leading class like a NA druid or a bard and not like a chanter or bm whatever shouting "i think i saw one behind mmg, go check it"
and hib is kinda short on those classes... for stealthers i dont know really how many hib/alb/mids use it so ill keep that unsaid

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Wow. A 1 day suspension for possibly years of cheating and gaining a massive advantage on all other players. Really returns my faith in GOA - oh wait, I never had any in the first place.

Good idea to start naming and shaming suspected radar users tbh, though I'd like to see some sort of evidence along with the names, otherwise its just going to turn into a witch hunt. Maybe try and make some recordings or something.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Always thaught they should punish them properly if caught.

ie a suspension for a week and wipe there rp`s clean so they get to start from rr1 again and get rp`s the hard way like everyone else ;p

Ofcourse that would more than likely result in them quitting which eitherway is no great loss to the community ;p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Look if you think someones using radar, report it to Rightnow, dont drag this crap on up here, these boards could do without it thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom