Nailah's Robes

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
well this is the last artifact i need to get for my template atm, ive camped up in atum at the FoS entrance quite a lot these last few days in the hope of seeing/killing the guy who drops this (Sebak and Guards?), i havent seen this guy once and other ppl who are farming the scrolls i have asked if they have actually got the robes or seen the mob and none i asked have seen him. so im just wondering if anyone has seen him or killed him? can u confirm info on visionofsages is correct if u have?

any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
NO killed him once a day or two after ToA was released, and the robes didnt drop - havent seen him since.

Darksbane

Fledgling Freddie
I also killed him once - no robe drop, that was a few days after release. i have not seen him since. I was begining to think he was bugged but a 4:2 raid the other day killed him and he dropped the robes im told.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
We killed him while doing ML4.2 on Tuesday night - he was walking out the FoS entrance when the zerg arrived. Robes dropped. I didn't hang about to lotto as I was playing on my Reaver so don't know where they ended up.

bult

Loyal Freddie
i have the robe, had it for ages tho did it on day 2 of ToA release or smth so maybe something has changed.

flex

Fledgling Freddie
killed him twice to, no drops

droprate gets close to 100% with 1.68

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
He just spawns in FoS, then walks between towns, unless you have a zerg, you dont wanna attack him inside FoS ^^

has roughly 6 orange guard, he's quite easy.

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
finally seen him for the 1st time after dinnertime today, followed his path throughout the various ml4.2 towns/villages while my guildies came to help, died trying as 2, then died trying as 4, then we went back with 6 ppl and it was much easier and he dropped the robe 1st time :clap:

thx for help all, if anyone else is trying to get this i suggest camping outside FoS and not pulling anything while waiting ;) , he comes out of there and does a loop of the camps but always comes back and inside FoS for 2-3 mins b4 moving out and about again, he has 8 orange con guards all in circle round him wherever he walks.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The problem with FoS is the occasional zergs of orange-red Setians that make lifes difficult for someone to camp there. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom