Nailah's 3.3

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Have been trying to farm this scroll for a while now, still no luck.
I'm trying to farm it with a Paladin, Sorcerer and fop Cleric in the ML 5 dungeon, assuming that is the best place with most chance of a drop? Or are there better spots to go farm at?

The one I got for wizzy's Nailah's dropped from a sandstrutter I think, just thought it shouldn't be that hard in the ML5 dungeon to farm one, I was wrong... :)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
I'm trying to farm it with a Paladin, Sorcerer and fop Cleric in the ML 5 dungeon, assuming that is the best place with most chance of a drop? Or are there better spots to go farm at?

The one I got for wizzy's Nailah's dropped from a sandstrutter I think, just thought it shouldn't be that hard in the ML5 dungeon to farm one, I was wrong... :)

The probability of getting naliah 3 off any single mob is much lower in the ml5 dungeon. This is because any stygia scroll can drop in there off any mob. Whereas if you farm specific mobs outside there might only be 3-4 different scrolls that can drop of a particular mob so when a scroll does drop there is a much higher chance of getting it. This obviously only applies if you can find a reasonable supply of the right mob for the right scroll. ml5 dungeon farms are alot better if you have a fg that has a high turnover of mobs killed rather than 2-3 people.

you could try running some ml5 group steps and preclaim it if it drops, as long as you advertise in advance I cant see a problem with that.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Got my Nailah's 3 off the fourth mob i killed in Necropolis ;)

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:

me and my mate raran got 3 scrolls (nailah's 3.3) in about 2h, lucky us ehm :D
tried in ml5dungeon first, spent there about 10h+ :( killing random setians not working either..

so what we did was, go to a seth village(the ones for 4.2 - but not fos tho!!) kill a mob inside( warlord, tremorling..etc) run back outside and wait for inc.. kill those mobs and you get a scroll in an hour (did it body sorc and spirit cabby + fop bot)

when they leave, kill a new mob inside the village, wait kill inc

the nailahs 3.3 scroll secret revealed for a fellow begian :cheers:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
DrunkSkunk said:
me and my mate raran got 3 scrolls (nailah's 3.3) in about 2h, lucky us ehm :D
tried in ml5dungeon first, spent there about 10h+ :( killing random setians not working either..

so what we did was, go to a seth village(the ones for 4.2 - but not fos tho!!) kill a mob inside( warlord, tremorling..etc) run back outside and wait for inc.. kill those mobs and you get a scroll in an hour (did it body sorc and spirit cabby + fop bot)

when they leave, kill a new mob inside the village, wait kill inc

the nailahs 3.3 scroll secret revealed for a fellow begian :cheers:

Great, I'll give that a try :D Sounds less boring then killing endlessly in the ML 5 dungeon
Gonne team up my cabby with bro's sorc and try it this evening! thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom