n00b crafting question

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
i'm new to crafting, and getting things crafted so he goes...

1. I got a lvl 25 pally, and i want a nice set of 99% or MP qual plate... how much will this roughly cost, and is anyone able to make this for me ? :D

2. Depending on the outcome of question 1, i've got a set of 99%-MP qual plate that needs spellcrafting with the basic good stats for a slashing pally... not really know what i need on there, but i'm guessing a few +'s in slash, sheild, parry, int, dex and str maybe... and some resists :)

3. I need a nice lvl 30ish slash weapon for my pally... would like some sort of sword or flachon (sp?)... either 99% or MP qual...

4. Depending on question 3, i've got a 99%-MP qual sword that i need scing... i need it to have some nice stats on it and ideally i want a nice proc on it that I CAN USE AT LVL 25 onwards...

i've got no idea how procs work or who crafts them to put on the weapons (i think its an alchemist but i ain't sure)... i've seen some crafted weapons with lvl 20 procs on them on the market but none of em are for sale so i thats why i'm asking for a nice crafted one :)

plz post here if you can help, or pm me in-game (on any of the chars in my sig)...

thanks

walowalo

Fledgling Freddie
1. Can only say that making 99qua/100qua takes quite a bit, especially 100qua so I doubt that anyone except a very close friend would help you with that I'm afraid.

2. Isn't much I can do about this except pointing out that int does nothing for a paladin :) piety is your 'casting'stat which effects powpool but it isnt that important.

3. Again, doubt that anyone got the time to make 100qua but shouldn't be that hard to find even a legendary weaponsmith sometime who have time for a single lvl30 weapon if you ask kindly and got all the information about which sword you need. A good site to find this is http://www.aros.net/~fumigatr/daoc/alb_weaponcalculator.htm

4. Yes it's alchemists who make procs. They can only however be made on playermade weapons. But once you have a playermade weapon just find a alchemist and ask if he could make a lvl 25 proc and he will probably ask if you want heat/cold/spirit/energy and its the damagetype the proc will have.

Dealing with crafters isn't usually that hard as many thinks, you just need to have done some research before you contact them but many could work something out anyhow. Good luck anyhow.

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
walowalo said:
Dealing with crafters isn't usually that hard as many thinks, you just need to have done some research before you contact them but many could work something out anyhow.

As Walowalo said, crafters are usual nice people, but they will treat you like you treat them. So no "hey make me an lvl xx slasher!"

Try as above suggest, seek information about what you need on the web, write it down.. and use Duskwave or /who xxxx (xxxx is trade) ingame to see if someone is online.

Most importent thing tho is .... BE NICE AND THEY BE NICE TO YOU :fluffle:

Cheers
Giz

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Do the research. Nothing worse than someone saying "I'm level 20 find out what the best stuff is for me and make it plz !"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom