Help Mythrians

tierk

Part of the furniture
Ok i have seen this extra slot staring back at me every other day that i play the game and started to wonder wtf it is for and i have started reading up on what they do.

Reading about them they seem to be an amazing boost to your characters but have peeps tested them out and is so are they as good as they seem to be.

What i am driving at is are they actually worth the cost /hassle to get?

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Ok i have seen this extra slot staring back at me every other day that i play the game and started to wonder wtf it is for and i have started reading up on what they do.

Reading about them they seem to be an amazing boost to your characters but have peeps tested them out and is so are they as good as they seem to be.

would do go out without cl10 or ml10 on chars ? its the same

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Yes

Power Myths/Focal/Health/Evasion myths are very popular.

Power/Health easiest NPC Mob is Cerberus in Labyrinth.

Focal/Evasion from easiest npc mob Morgif in Labyrinth.

Mythic have brought out new myths which drop from main dragons in all realms.

For most of myth use you need to be CL8 to CL10 to use.

Have good luck farming them as Laby is very zergy or get you self endless amount of Plat :D Power Myths were 100P + on merchants in Mid Housing on Ywain.

Soulja

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Yes

Power Myths/Focal/Health/Evasion myths are very popular.

Power/Health easiest NPC Mob is Cerberus in Labyrinth.

Focal/Evasion from easiest npc mob Morgif in Labyrinth.

Mythic have brought out new myths which drop from main dragons in all realms.

For most of myth use you need to be CL8 to CL10 to use.

Have good luck farming them as Laby is very zergy or get you self endless amount of Plat :D Power Myths were 100P + on merchants in Mid Housing on Ywain.

Soulja

Morgif got 100% drop rate ...best way to get those defensive mythirians

tierk

Part of the furniture
Ok the link above shows a load of them but someone in game was telling - about ten mins ago - that there are new ones that are for range etc from Dragons anyone have a list or a link for a list of these ones?

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Ok the link above shows a load of them but someone in game was telling - about ten mins ago - that there are new ones that are for range etc from Dragons anyone have a list or a link for a list of these ones?
i think those are the dragon mythirians
laby mythirians are much better from what i can see
most people use Power/health mythirians depends on class , you can swap depends on the situations... for a caster rp/power/focus/falling would be good to have and for melee hp/defensive/falling/rp

MYTHIRIANS

DRAGON HOARDER
Coin: 3
Realm Points: 3%
Bounty Points: 3%
Experience: 3%

DRAGON POWER
Endurance Regen: 1
Power Regen: 5
Health Regen: 20
Res Sickness Reduction: 50

DRAGON ARMOR
All resist cap and increase: 1%
Conversion: 1% of all damage dealt heals power/endurance

DRAGON FOCUS
Endurance Regen: 1
Evade: 3
Con/Dex/Str stat and cap increase: 3

DRAGON HEALTH
Con/Dex/Acuity stat and cap increase: 3
Concentration: 5%
Power Pool: 5%
Heal Effectiveness: 5%

DRAGON STRENGTH
Parry: 2
Block: 2
Physical Defence: 2
Con/Dex/Str stat and cap increase: 3

DRAGON INTELLECT
Spell Increase/focus: 3
Con/Dex/Acuity stat and cap increase: 3
Arcane Siphon: 5%

DRAGON MOVEMENT
Allows you to breath underwater
Crowd control reduction: 3
Safe Fall: 30
Encumbrance: 40

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Everyone said lord agramon has 100% drop rate on 1 myth pr kill aswell but that is utter bullshit
i killed morgif on devon many times when everyone transfered and he always droped something

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
i killed morgif on devon many times when everyone transfered and he always droped something

Morgif Always drops a Myth nice little farm cow if you get left alone there and repop is around as quick as Absorbacrom.

Soulja

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Morgif Always drops a Myth nice little farm cow if you get left alone there and repop is around as quick as Absorbacrom.

Soulja

there's only one bad thing about it , if you get the worm you need to wait 10 mins for reset :(

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Bring a tank instead of a pet ;)

...and don't attack other farmers if you want to be left alone.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Bring a tank instead of a pet ;)

...and don't attack other farmers if you want to be left alone.

And let the chance of ganking em leave ? pffft i dont work that way :) if i see someone farming ill let em get mob to 10% then gank em take the loot :p

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
And let the chance of ganking em leave ? pffft i dont work that way :) if i see someone farming ill let em get mob to 10% then gank em take the loot :p

Tbh this doesnt surprise me at all :wanker:

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie

as long as you don't start spamming me about with "let me farm!!11" afterwards that's fine ;)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
as long as you don't start spamming me about with "let me farm!!11" afterwards that's fine ;)

its ok if u beat the di3 bot and chanter its fine :p but if u came back id prolly log the bard aswell :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom