Mythirian item values?

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
I was wondering what bonuses these items really have?

I've been toying around with necro in laby, and got serveral of green/yellow/red mythirian items with diffrent bonuses on them. But what is the value shown on shift+i?

For example:
- Mythical Crowd Control duration decrease: 2
Is this duration decreased with 2%? Seems pretty useless if that is the case.

- Mythical Block/Parry: 2
Does this add 2 skill points to eighter skill, or does it increase defense with 2%?

- Mythical Safe Fall: 20
Does this make me take 20% lesser fall damage, or maximum 20% of fall damage?

- Mythical DPS: 1
Is this a damage add?

- Mythical Power Regen: 15
Does this work like pom/crack that sorc/mincer have, where red pom/crack have delve 5? If so, this is probebly one of the best items. Even tho i though cap was 7. Or is it a 15% increase power per tick?

This patch is wierd... :m00:

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Adding a new question i saw on that url:

Binding

Mythical items introduce to DAoC a system that will be familiar to the millions of players of a certain other game. They can be traded to anyone, vaulted, etc - until they are equipped. Once you equip a mythical item, it is bound to you, and cannot be traded to other players. Mythic has cleverly dubbed this mechanic 'bind on equip'.

Does this mean that it's bound to me in which i wont be able to remove it from my Mythical slot, or that i can drop it to my inventory if i want to switch gem but i wont be able to trade it after.. ?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Does this mean that it's bound to me in which i wont be able to remove it from my Mythical slot, or that i can drop it to my inventory if i want to switch gem but i wont be able to trade it after.. ?

The latter, you just can't trade it after you've equipped it.

Darzil

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Adding a new question i saw on that url:

Binding

Mythical items introduce to DAoC a system that will be familiar to the millions of players of a certain other game. They can be traded to anyone, vaulted, etc - until they are equipped. Once you equip a mythical item, it is bound to you, and cannot be traded to other players. Mythic has cleverly dubbed this mechanic 'bind on equip'.

I think it can be traded until you equip. Once you have done that it is yours and yours alone. Yes you can remove it but you will not be able to give to another person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom